Pangalactic Mutant Rumble! (Round 7)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

saztronic

Pangalactic Mutant Rumble! (Round 7)

Postby saztronic » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:55 pm

I'm going to launch another forum Rumble -- I applaud the idea to do a separate game in IRC, but that's going to be impractical for me in the near future so I'll go this route to keep myself entertained.

8-10 participants on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sign up below if interested.

Because we've now road-tested this game, I'll throw the potential powers open to the full list located on the Rumble site:

http://kevan.org/rumble.cgi?genre=hero&mode=viewall

The only exception to this will be powers that require rolling dice. I don't want to have to bust out a bunch of polyhedrals.

You can also feel free to suggest powers of your own design. I will be the sole arbiter of whether these are acceptable, however.

Once you've signed up, PM me the two powers you'd like included in the master list for this game, and off we'll go.

Player List:

1. deadboy
2. Reindeer^ - Replaced by Nakranoth
3. Bowser
4. Racetyme
5. Razorlance
6. Pie
7. AoM
8. Neuman
9. FormerlyHF

Last edited by saztronic on Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:56 pm, edited 27 times in total.
I kill threads. It's what I do.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:22 pm

I'm in
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
Reindeer^

Postby Reindeer^ » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:04 pm

I´m in.
You get attacked by a human losing 42 percent of your strength.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:45 pm

I'd like to try
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:16 pm

In
RAM DISK is not an installation procedure!
Razorlance

Postby Razorlance » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:56 pm

Yup.
Pie

Postby Pie » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:54 pm

WOOTS! Champion returns!
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:11 pm

Okay, throw me into the ring.

I'll pm my powers post-haste.
Neuman

Postby Neuman » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:40 am

I also wish to contribute.
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:25 am

We have 8 mutants, we'll allow a few more hours in case someone still wants in. 2 more slots are available.

If you haven't already, please PM me powers you'd like to be available in this game. I've received powers from 3 of 8 so far.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:06 pm

I'm in
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:37 pm

On the linked page, a footnote reads; 'Classic' Super-Powers are denoted with a star symbol.

Do you want me to choose 2 powers from the entire page to add to OUR list or two powers not starred to add to the classic powers list?
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:39 pm

You can choose any two powers from the list, classic or otherwise, to add to the pool of powers that you will be able to bid on for this particular game. In other words, the former thing you said.
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:19 pm

All Powers are now in! Here is the complete list:

Cosmic Aura: Each round, you may spend an extra 10 Energy per Hero currently in play.

Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons: In any round, spend all your Energy to spawn one Snow Goon, under your control, with energy equal to the amount you paid. Each goon will split his Attack among any Heroes who Attacked him during the previous round, expending all his energy on Attack; if no one Attacked the Goon during the previous round, he will Defend at maximum. Each round, you may redirect one Attack against you to each Snow Goon you control, but its severity is increased by 25%.

Really Big Guns: Add 50 to each of your Attacks.

Spirit Level: At any time (even upon death), you may switch to spirit form - gain 50 Energy, and you may no longer Attack or Defend.

HyperSpeed 2.0: The results of your normal Attacks are computed before any other Powers or Attacks take effect. If a Hero is defeated by a Hyper Speed Attack, their remaining actions are canceled before taking effect.

Cosmic Shield: You get +10 to Defense for every Hero in play.

Souleater: Gain 50 Energy whenever an opponent leaves the game.

Precognitive Reflector:You may choose how to put Energy into Attack and Defense after other people have revealed their attacks against you. You cannot foresee others' attacks against others. Once per game, Burn 10 to redirect all attacks against you back to their owners. You may not Attack or Defend the next round after redirecting attacks.

Wounded Rage: Use once per round: Add 30 to an Attack. Use only if you were damaged in the previous round.

Vampiric Bite: Whenever you damage another Hero, gain Energy equal to half of that damage (rounding down).

Cool Shades: Use once per round: Double the strength of your Attacks and Defense. If you do so, you must reveal what you are doing this round before other players choose.

Mimic: Spend X: You may use any single Power in play whose Power Strength is X, this round.

Flight: Spend all of your Energy: All Attacks against you are reduced to zero.

Scientific Genius: Bidding for this power occurs before bidding for other powers. The winner of this power may select his bids for the rest of the powers after the other players have revealed their bids.

Berserk: Add X to each of your Attacks, where X is 100 minus your Energy at the start of that round.

Fiery Shield: Half of the Energy allocated towards Defense additionally acts as Attack power from its fiery brilliance. This Attack Energy is divided evenly across all opponents.

Kung Fu Reverse: For every 10 Energy you spend on this Power, an exact copy of an Attack made against you this round will be directed toward the Attacker as well. Multiple attacks will be copied in reverse order of strength -- least powerful first to most powerful last -- up to the total number determined by the amount of Energy spent.

Regeneration: Gain 3 Energy at the beginning of each round.
Last edited by saztronic on Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pie

Postby Pie » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:25 pm

what about the super intelegence thingy like we did in the last game?
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn

Paranormal Investigation Exorsism

Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison

Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!

Return to “Forum Games”