Zombies!! PART 2!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:24 pm

Aom I can see where your coming from, but I don't think that a Zombie would take a big risk like claiming hero knowing someone could counter it, thus (although knowing who the hero is now), ensuring his death.

I'm sorry, but you still have not convinced me. Racetyme is just as silent as Pie and since we can't afford another miss I am going with my instinct here.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:27 am

That's the thing Sparkle... hero's a role that can't be counter-claimed. If, for example, I were also a hero, I couldn't well say pie's lying, because there's a possibility for two heros here. That means you'd need a pair of proclaimed heroes to cause a counter-claim.
Scratch and sniff text
AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:43 pm

Nakranoth has the right of it, Sparkle.

The Bazooka role was a 0-1 possibility.

The Hero role was a 0-2 possibility.

That means it's much more likely and easier for a zombie to claim Hero than to claim Bazooka.

(OOC: No offense Sparkle, but I've modded you as evil in the past few games, and you're sounding awfully evil right now. If you don't end up switching, that's gonna skyrocket my suspicions of you. Of course, if good doesn't end up switching to Pie anyways, it probably won't matter.)
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:17 am

under 1 day until nightfall.
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:41 pm

(OOC: Good point Aom. So you know how I play. You know well that if I trust someone for an amount of time and they are wrong I go with my own instinct. Now, you may be right this time, but if your not I will feel a whole lot better about it. Like I said...my vote stands. Think what you want. By the way I do not think any choice is the wrong one.)

*she rubs the sweat from her forehead* Ok. Looking at how everything has been since I have been here I believe that Pie and Racetyme or both Zombies and that Saztronic is the trader. I assume this from the current votes. You and Nak, whom I believe is good, has voted for Pie. Me and Bowser, whom I also believe is good, have voted for Racetyme along with Saztronic . Saztronic had to pick one or the other in the sake of not looking guilty so he goes with Racetyme. Neither one of them will talk and so I will do as I said and go from my instincts. I am guessing that Bowser, like I said I believe to be good, is doing the same since he has been voting for Racetyme since I met him.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
AoM

Postby AoM » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:26 am

Sparkle wrote:(OOC: Good point Aom. So you know how I play. You know well that if I trust someone for an amount of time and they are wrong I go with my own instinct. Now, you may be right this time, but if your not I will feel a whole lot better about it. Like I said...my vote stands. Think what you want. By the way I do not think any choice is the wrong one.)

*she rubs the sweat from her forehead* Ok. Looking at how everything has been since I have been here I believe that Pie and Racetyme or both Zombies and that Saztronic is the trader. I assume this from the current votes. You and Nak, whom I believe is good, has voted for Pie. Me and Bowser, whom I also believe is good, have voted for Racetyme along with Saztronic . Saztronic had to pick one or the other in the sake of not looking guilty so he goes with Racetyme. Neither one of them will talk and so I will do as I said and go from my instincts. I am guessing that Bowser, like I said I believe to be good, is doing the same since he has been voting for Racetyme since I met him.

bolding is mine.

If you suspect that saztronic isn't good, THEN WHY ARE YOU VOTING WHERE HE IS VOTING!?!?!?!? If he's a zombie, like your INSTINCT tells you, then he'll be voting AWAY from his zombie partner!

:?
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:26 pm

You are not listening to me AoM, I did not say I think he is a zombie. I said I think he is the traitor. He has to pick one or the other, but I believe Pie and Racetyme are both zombies and he had no choice but to vote against one.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:58 pm

Nightfall comes once again, but before it does, the people of the weakened Military force gather together for what could be their last attempt at winning the battle against the Zombies.

The majority of the remaining people turn to Racetyme, a man who they did not trust. Guns blazing, Racetyme fell to the ground, stone-cold dead - no blood.
His evil life which had lasted many thousands of years, finally came to an end.

Racetyme has been killed.
Racetyme was Evil!

Also now known, is that Racetyme was the Necromancer - a powerful undead wizard who could sense for the priest/seer.

Everyone with a power position MUST now PM me to say whether they are going to use their power or not. This way, inactives are not disadvantaged.
The game will not continue until everyone has submitted their selections for using their power.
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:21 pm

"You're all fools. We needed to kill a zombie. Pie was that zombie. Now we're dead. Because Pie is only a regular Zombie, and I give us very little chance that the coroner won't be found in the next two nights. The only way we can win now is to find the Zombie King.

"Who by the way is Bowser... Maybe you'll trust me on THAT.

"So long by the way, I die tonight."
AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:27 pm

Sparkle wrote:You are not listening to me AoM, I did not say I think he is a zombie. I said I think he is the traitor. He has to pick one or the other, but I believe Pie and Racetyme are both zombies and he had no choice but to vote against one.

This is nonsense. There was no way that they would both be zombies. I've said it from the beginning, for game balance purposes, there would be a Zombie King, a Zombie, and either a Necro or Traitor.

The regular Zombie and the Necro/Traitor would be the ones who would expose themselves like this. The Zombie King would never expose themselves. Zombies would NEVER expose their entire team.

What's really bad about this, Sparkle, is that due to when and how you entered the game, I really had pegged you as GOOD. But if you turn up GOOD, you're going to end up shattering my fragile mind, because your play has been so pro-EVIL. :wink:
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:25 pm

(OOC: Well, I am going with instinct here and if Bowser is evil than my mind will be shattered as to the way Saztronic v2 has been playing...oh well, let's see what happens now. By the way why are you only trying to convince me to change my voting? I was not the only one voting opposite of you.)
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:57 pm

Can we talk right now?
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:54 pm

(OOC: No, this is just ooc jibberish. We are waiting as said by the mod.)
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:11 pm

AoM wrote:"You're all fools. We needed to kill a zombie. Pie was that zombie. Now we're dead. Because Pie is only a regular Zombie, and I give us very little chance that the coroner won't be found in the next two nights. The only way we can win now is to find the Zombie King.

"Who by the way is Bowser... Maybe you'll trust me on THAT.

"So long by the way, I die tonight."

(OOC: Doesn't sound very OOC to me, but I'll wait until the approved time to speak )
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:50 am

I didn't know that there was a no talk policy in place. If there is, I'll shut my trap when I'm told to do so.

FYI, the reason I'm talking to you Sparkle, is because you're the one telling me why you've voted in a particular fashion - normally a good thing - except that I'm seeing a major flaw in your reasoning.

Which by the way, you still have not accounted for. "Going with your instinct" in the face of logical analysis is a BAD THING TM

Pie and Racetyme were horribly unlikely to both be zombies, which is what you have claimed to believe. Put yourself in Racetyme's situation. If he was a Zombie, and Pie was as well, and you know that Pie will be revealed as evil the moment he fails to protect HF, then do you really think that you would consider counterclaiming the Bazooka?

Hell no. You'd stay hidden. You'd let your aux evil do it. Which is EXACTLY what happened, and exactly what I told everyone what was going on. :evil:

If you are evil, Sparkle, this game might as well be called. (And I'll be curious to see what N-Aldwitch has to say about introducing a fourth evil into the game on day 2.)

Return to “Forum Games”