Zombies!! PART 2!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

N-Aldwitch

Zombies!! PART 2!

Postby N-Aldwitch » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:59 pm

It's time for a part 2 of Zombies, but this time I'm going to balance it a little more after complaints from the last game.

The story will kick off after an entire town being wiped out by Zombies, a response team has moved in to neutralise any threat that remains. However, the response team are unaware of the identity of each other, so there could be zombies among them.

I do understand there is another Mafia-like game running co-currently, but it is more of an RPG adventure game than Mafia..

EVIL:

1 Zombie King (If coroner is dead and the ZM alive, night kill victims have 50% chance of coming back into the game as a zombie.)(Each night the zombies can decide on a person to kill)

1-2 Zombies (Each night, the zombies can decide on a person to kill)

0-1 Traitor: Is seen as GOOD by the Priest. Begins the game knowing who the Zombies are, but not who the Necromancer is. He is allowed no communication with the Zombies, and the Zombies do not know who he is.

1 Necromancer (Each night checks to find the Priest)(Does not know the Zombies and cannot communicate with them)(Can find the traitor, and can communicate with him once he is found)

GOOD:

1 Priest (The Seer of the game. Each night checks a person to see if they are EVIL)(can detect if someone is a soldier)

1 Coroner (As long as the Coroner is alive, zombies stay dead. He can also investigate what a body's role was by reading encrypted dog tags.)

0-1 Commando (Once per game, may protect one person from Night kill. Also, once per game, may kill any other player.)

0-1 Tough Guy (Once per game, if lynched or night killed, will survive and come back to fight the next day. Cannot be turned into a zombie.)

1 Medic (Each night may protect one person from night kill, cannot protect same person on consecutive nights)

0-2 Hero (Each night, may protect one person from night kill. If the protected person is attacked, the Hero will die instead. Can make one kill.)

0-1 Mother with a big-ass Bazooka (Zombies cannot win if the MWABAB is still alive. If the only remaining players are a zombie and the MWABAB, then the GOOD team wins.)

1-7 Soldier (No special powers... but if there are four identified soldiers (identified by the priest) then they can collaborate, elect a Captain, and he can automatically issue a night kill. This is to balance an otherwise-boring role.)

1. Pie
2. AoM
3. Deadboy
4. mtm21
5. Nakranoth
6. Formerly known as hf
7. saztronic
8. Bowser
9. Racetyme
10. Leo Luncid
(more available)
Last edited by N-Aldwitch on Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:49 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Pie

Postby Pie » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:08 pm

0-1 Mother with a big-ass Bazooka (Zombies cannot win if the MWABAB is still alive. If the only remaining players are a zombie and the MWABAB, then the GOOD team wins.)

LOL

I'm in.
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
AoM

Postby AoM » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:18 pm

*cracks his knuckles*

You want a piece of me, boy?

In.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:32 pm

Forgot to mention that most of the rules are a template by AoM... regards to him. :)

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

deadboy

Postby deadboy » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:26 pm

Yup, I'm in
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
mtm21

Postby mtm21 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:18 am

Yay!!! Part 2!!
I'm in... now believe me this time.. Grrr! If I sleep that don't mean a thing. ;)
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:22 am

Yup, hooked by the genre... in.
Scratch and sniff text
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:18 am

mtm21 wrote:Yay!!! Part 2!!
I'm in... now believe me this time.. Grrr! If I sleep that don't mean a thing. ;)

Don't sleep. You can sleep when you're dead.

We're a crack team of Zombie killing machines people. Be alert! Stay frosty!

Fair warning: If you don't participate, you're getting my vote. Everyone talks, everyone does their part, and we live through this. Anyone starts to hush up and lurk, they force us to consider the fact that they might be a Zombie trying to skate by unnoticed. We'll have none of that - I'll have none of that.

Prepare to reap the whirlwind! :twisted:
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:27 am

Mod, I've got a few questions:

Do the Necromancer and Priest get views on Night 0? (in other words, do they begin with a free view?)

Am I reading it right when you say that the Priest sees either EVIL or NOT EVIL? So the priest will not be able to differentiate between a Zombie and the Necro?

Does the Coroner's power happen after lynch or after night kills? Does he have to target the person whose role he wishes to learn or will he learn all dead roles automatically?
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:18 am

AoM wrote:Do the Necromancer and Priest get views on Night 0? (in other words, do they begin with a free view?)

No.

AoM wrote:Am I reading it right when you say that the Priest sees either EVIL or NOT EVIL? So the priest will not be able to differentiate between a Zombie and the Necro?

They will only see Evil or Not evil, correct. The Coroner can then decide whether to check the lynched body or the night kill body.

AoM wrote:Does the Coroner's power happen after lynch or after night kills? Does he have to target the person whose role he wishes to learn or will he learn all dead roles automatically?

The Coroner's powers occur during the day after the lynch AND night kill. He has to chose a person to investigate.

N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:49 am

Need five more players.

Note a very important alteration to the rules.

I have added in a person called 'Traitor'. I've given a massive explanation for him. Also changed Necromancer.. please read over it.. should spice the game up quite a bit.

edit: I have also added in new role specifications for the Soldier to counter-balance the other new addition. This will make being a plain Soldier (aka villager) a little more fun if the priest confirms a soldier.. and also puts more emphasis on the protection of the priest.

Pie

Postby Pie » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:07 pm

here's a question, so the priest gets to see if they are evil or not evil... so does that mean that the preist dosen't know when he's achieved the four or more recognitions of soldiers, or does he notice, and then does he send out the PM's, or do you?
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn

Paranormal Investigation Exorsism

Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison

Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:09 pm

I'm in
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:11 pm

I'm in
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:31 pm

Pie wrote:here's a question, so the priest gets to see if they are evil or not evil... so does that mean that the preist dosen't know when he's achieved the four or more recognitions of soldiers, or does he notice, and then does he send out the PM's, or do you?

I'll change that rule accordingly, if the priest finds a normal soldier (aka villager) then they will find out.

Return to “Forum Games”