Superhero Rumble! (GAME OVER!)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:37 am

*takes a quick glance at all the people present* *in a shrill, grating voice* Well, It certaintly didn't mention this in the fine print. *shrugs* But damn it, if I'm stuck in this, we should probably pick off the weak ones first, there may be more to them then meets the eye.
Scratch and sniff text
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:15 am

*He looks to Antichrist Online* He eats the souls of others and sucks the energy from them like an undead creature. It is him I fear the most
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:34 pm

*looking around dolefully*

There are many here who are dangerous. Those of use with weaker, more fragile powers have good reason to fear. *turns to deadboy* But I agree with you. If AntichristOnline survives our first day of battle, he will become virtually invincible. What do you suggest?
I kill threads. It's what I do.
Antichrist_Online

Postby Antichrist_Online » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:17 pm

*leans on his makeshift crutch*
He's trying to distract you from his attacks. *points to a pile of ants*
See them do his bidding, while you attack the others, he slowly saps your strength.
Mistress's Puppy
Neuman

Postby Neuman » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:16 pm

*Begins making ice sculptures of each contestant*
Conversely, you feed on our power, then eat our souls. Not really that much better, is it? And then there's Racetyme, who can attack us all at once. Then again, Saztronic's arms don't look like they'd survive an attack, but right now, they're a force to be reckoned with. And Pie has titanium skin and rather large guns. Actually, all of you look quite formidable.
Razorlance

Postby Razorlance » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:27 pm

*Slowly looks over all the others in silence*
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:46 pm

In a shirt and torn lab coat (the shirt being very tight, showing off ample amounts of breast with a hint of nipple as deemed correct for a woman in a superhero tale), Dr. McKay approaches the group. Apart from the sharper than usual nails (retracted claws) and teeth, she is not displeasing to the eye. In fact, for the average spotty teenage geek, the use of hot wouldn't be an incorrect adjective.

So... This is the bunch of misfits I have to rip apart?
she flicks back her hair
Hah...

she pauses

Well, it doesn't take a megalomaniac to see that we need to take out the eater of souls first, the one named Antichrist_Online...
I won't be having him feed on any of you lot...
Not that there's a whole lot of nourishment here...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:31 am

Very kind of you, Dr... McKay, is it not?

he peers out at her from under his dark hair, idly shifting the shards of glass in his arms. the sound is not unlike fingernails on a chalkboard

How delightful to make the acquaintaince of such a remarkable scientress. Your claws, they suit your spirit perfectly. And your form, madam, simply sublime... I would embrace you, if the consequences to us both were not so likely to be disastrous.

he turns to Neuman

You have little to fear from glass, my cold and prescient man. Like my life, I doubt my arms will work well for very long.
I kill threads. It's what I do.
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:32 pm

40 minutes until deadline... still waiting on a couple of allocations...
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:38 pm

Round 1 allocation is over.

The Precogiscient Superhero (Neuman) has been PM'd the results.
AoM

Postby AoM » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:59 pm

Whew okay... car breakdown emergency kept me busy all earlier today. Now... here are the results:

It didn't take long to break the nervous silence. Suddenly tentacles were flying everywhere, grabbing and crushing... The horrible slimy ichor and stench of impending death from the deeps filled the heroes' nostrils.

The one known as Dream summoned a carrion horde of ants to add to the chaos. Then threw all of his energy into protecting himself from the tentacle barrage with his powerful forcefields.

"We have to attack him!" Cried Jose Vidro, brandishing his glass swords and pointing to Dream.

"What about the tentacle monster?" questioned Pastry Boy as he aimed his Pie Gun.

"We deal with him later, Dream is the target now!" snarled the vampire, Prometheus.

With that the three charged, each being hit by tentacles along the way, but pushing forward to strike through Dream's weakened barrier. Prometheus sank his teeth into the strange hero as he fell, feeding on his soul.

"Wait! We can't let the vampire grow powerful, we must end him as well!" said Dr. McKay, as she swiped at him with her claws, rending the ancient one's pale face.

Seeing the sense of this, Jose stabbed Prometheus with almost all his strength, impaling the monster through the heart. Prometheus just smirked.

"Foolish mortal... I removed my heart from my body years ago. I have no weakness."

Just then another tentacle came crashing down, shattering Jose's sword and sending the man flying. Prometheus, weaker than he had let on, turned to seek a place to hide and regain his strength but his retreat was cut short when two powerful hands wrapped around his neck.

Bick Johnson growled in his inhuman voice. "You're not going anywhere."

*SNAP*

The last thing that went through Prometheus' mind, was how on earth he could have fallen to such mortal hands.
AoM

Postby AoM » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:04 pm

AntiChrist Online:

25 on Defense, 27 on Vampiric attack at deadboy.

FormerlyHF:

71 on defense, 1 on Claw attack against Saztronic (21), 1 on Claw attack against AntiChrist_Online (21).

Pie:

49 on defense, 1 on Big Gun attack at deadboy (51).

Saztronic:

25 on defense, 52 on Glass Sword attack against deadboy (92), 1 on attack against AntiChrist_Online (41).

deadboy:

45 on Forcefields to provide 90 defense.

Nakranoth:

30 on defense. 67 on attack against AntiChrist_Online.

Racetyme:

70 on Extra Arm attack (70 against everyone).

Razorlance:

68 on Brick Skin Defense (88 Defense)

Neuman:

60 on Defense. Activated Icy Touch for 15.
AoM

Postby AoM » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:15 pm

Current Energy Levels:

FormerlyHF: 64 Energy
Pie: 50 Energy (Titanium skin can prevent 19 more damage)
Saztronic: 2 Energy (Loses Glass Swords)
Nakranoth: 47 Energy
Racetyme: 60 Energy
Razorlance: 68 Energy
Neuman: 55 Energy

KILLED IN ACTION
deadboy: brought to -1 Energy.
AntiChrist_Online: brought to -106 energy.

COMMENTS:
deadboy's Force Field, ,Spinning Cobra Clutch and Taxation almost managed to save him from a fourway assault. But Racetyme and Saz each put an amazing amount of effort into bringing him down. AntiChrist only damaged deadboy for 2 because of SCC, but even a full attack wouldn't have saved him.
Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:24 am

Now that I've punished some of you breathers, perhaps you can be reasonable now, and see that I, despite my appearance, am a hero in my own right as well. I apologize to those I insulted last night, but today I'm willing to be a bit more reasonable, I'm feeling good.
RAM DISK is not an installation procedure!
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:12 am

OOC: Jesus! And I thought my defence was unbreakable!
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush

Return to “Forum Games”