Superhero Rumble! (GAME OVER!)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Antichrist_Online

Postby Antichrist_Online » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:43 am

Prometheus's body, torn apart by the attacks bursts in to flames. The black fire consuming the remaining flesh completely with an intense heat but none of the surrounding area been damaged at all
Mistress's Puppy
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:35 pm

with great effort, he rises from the ground to his knees, wracked with pain. jagged shards of glass lie everywhere. sweat drips from his face, and shining beads of blood stream down the few remaining fragments of his shattered arms, spattering the ground beneath him.

lifting his head, he smiles at Dr. McKay, revealing several gaps where teeth used to be

Ath exthpected, Doctor, zthe minithtrations of your clawth have proven thomwhat leth than pleathant.

he coughs, turning to Racetyme

A thruly feeble plea, thenatcle-thing. You should have listhened to me. Now you have refealed yourthelf too dangeroth to ignore. he laughs painfully Your armth will be looking mush like mine before long, I think.
I kill threads. It's what I do.
Neuman

Postby Neuman » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:16 pm

*Stands up and discards a small shield made of ice, which shatters and disappears on impact*

Well, that could've been a lost worse if I hadn't seen it coming. Should have seen it a lot sooner, but the past is past.

*Looks at the now finished ice sculptures, then destroys deadboy and AntiChrist_Online.*

Who's up for killing Racetyme? With rather unnecessary amounts of gratuitous and fun violence?
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:31 am

*spits blood and growls* And here I was believing that none would bother targeting me... and it lookes like I had bee right. What I hadn't counted on was all that chaos of tentacle arms.
Scratch and sniff text
Razorlance

Postby Razorlance » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:03 am

*Stands watching the melee with a small smile on his face, bracing himself against a lashing tentacle* Woah, you could do with losing a few of them, *turns to Cryopath* I'm with you on that one. But I think someone should put that glass arm guy out of his misery.
Neuman

Postby Neuman » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:23 pm

Hardly seems necessary, given the extant of the injuries. The squid-handed freak will probably kill him with his next attack anyway.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:16 pm

She licks her claws before retarcting them
Hmm... A shame that the competition was so weak...

She turns to Jose
You look tired. Poor man... You must be shattered...

she turns again and flexes her fingers
Those tentacles could do with a pruning...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:44 pm

About a half hour to go, and I still need a few allocations...
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:33 pm

Precog is now processing the information. All allocations have been accepted.

(This round's gonna be a doozy...)
AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:30 am

Cryopath knew what was about to happen... the chaos was unavoidable. An orgy of death and destruction was about to descend and envelope them all. Even with all his foresight and strength, he could not avoid it.

His death imminent, he decided to throw himself maddenlingly into the fray...

Once again, the Tentacled Beast roared in defiance of the hated surface dwellers. The Cthuluian Nightmare flung his bulbous ichor-soaked arms to and fro. Jose Vidro could barely raise his shattered glass-filled arm in vain hope as a large fleshy tendril smashed his weakened body into paste.

"IT must be stopped!" cried Bick.

"Agreed!" shouted Dr. McKay, brandishing her claws. "But how can we close in on him!"

"I'll handle it," came the gruff voice of Brick. Pressing a button on his thick plated Charge Armor, and putting his large brick arms in front of him, he plowed in towards the monster, deflecting swarming tentacles until at last he was able to grip the seaspawn tight and squeeze...

"Now! While I have him!"

Nodding, Bick and McKay followed in, striking with perfect precision. The monster, which had given no thought to defense this whole time, now lay dying.

"Good jo--" Bick's congratulations were cut short as McKay's claws ripped through his throat like tissue paper. He fell backwards, clutching his bleeding neck with a look of confusion and shock.

"Bitch!" roared Brick, but was sent flying backwards as McKay raked through his stone-like skin with another swing.

"Only one of us is walking out alive. I've got too much to live for!" she snarled back.

Suddenly, McKay was struck from behind by an icy blast, chilling the good doctor to the bone. Cryopath stood there for but a moment before continuing on at full speed.

"Why don't you just finish me off!" screamed McKay.

"Don't need to... We're all dead anyway... unless..." he kept on running towards the far end of the arena, where stood one last dashing hero...

His titanium skin had been completely torn away by the the tentacles, and he had a deep cut from where Dr. McKay had sliced him earlier when no one was watching... but that wouldn't stop Pastry Boy from accomplishing his mission...

Whatever that mission was...

"Pastry Boy! Stop!" cried Cryopath. "I know what you would do! It will destroy everything! The Pie is too powerful!"

"Afraid of getting your JUST DESSERTS, Cryopath? Nothing will stand against my ATOMIC PIE!"

"No! I won't let you!"

Icy beams flew out from Cryopath's fists, slamming into Pastry Boy at full force, yet still, the mutant pastry hefted the enormous PIE GUN and aimed it square at Cryopath, McKay, and Brick.

"Just a little more!..." Cryopath murmered, even though he knew the future and knew he was doomed. "If I can just freeze his trigger finger..."

For a glorious, horrific moment, time stood still as Pastry Boy squeezed the trigger.

And then....

AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:48 am

"VERY WELL DONE, HERO. I AM MOST IMPRESSED BY THE DISPLAY. FULL OF MADNESS AND DESPERATION, PUNCTUATED SO POETICALLY BY OF ALL THINGS... PIE."

The Voice.

If he was still hearing it... did that mean, he was alive?

"ARE YOU WELL ENOUGH TO RISE?"

Pastry Boy murmured, and fluttered his crusty eyes open. Above him was a terrifyingly beautiful man, whose hands were drenched in blood.

"THE BLAST TOOK QUITE A TOLL ON YOUR BODY. I WAS NOT CERTAIN THAT YOU WERE GOING TO SURVIVE, BUT YOUR NATURAL HEALING POWERS ARE QUITE REMARKABLE."

Pastry Boy groaned and slowly managed to prop himself up by his elbow.

"I CONFESS THOUGH, THE MOST SURPRISING THING ABOUT YOU IS NOT THAT YOU SURVIVED, BUT THAT YOU FOUGHT IN THIS CONTEST AT ALL... I TOOK NOTHING FROM YOU. STILL FOR YOUR EFFORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT, I WILL GRANT YOU A REWARD. HERE.

A delicious-looking pie forms in the Lord Entropy's bloody hands.

"THIS PIE SHALL GIVE YOU LONGEVITY BEYOND THAT WHICH ANY MORTAL BEING COULD OBTAIN. YOU WILL AGE, BUT SO SLOWLY THAT YOU WOULD LONG OUTLIVE THIS EARTH. USE MY GIFT TO WHATEVER ENDS YOU SEE FIT."

And with that, as quickly as he had appeared above him, Lord Entropy was gone, leaving only the magical pie behind.

GAME OVER

Pie wins!
AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:52 am

FINAL ROUND (Round 2) Allocations:

FormerlyHF:

Attacks everyone with Claws for 21 dmg each

58 on Defense

Pie:

Attacks everyone with Really Big Guns for 51 dmg each

44 on Defense

Saztronic:

2 on Defense

Nakranoth:

Attack Saz for 2
Attack Racetyme for 15
30 on Defense

Racetyme:

Attack everyone for 60
0 on Defense

Razorlance:

Burns 5 to charge armor
Attacks Racetyme for 38
25 on Defense

Neuman:

Attack FormerlyHF for 25
Attack Pie for 30

Results: Everyone dies except for Pie, who is brought down to 2 energy.

Pie was attacked for 21 + 30 + 60= 111 damage. Pie had 44 defense + 19 Titanium Armor + 50 life = 113.
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:37 am

:lol: If only I had attacked Pie with my remaining 2 energy...
I kill threads. It's what I do.
Razorlance

Postby Razorlance » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:39 pm

Wow, only two rounds? now we see how potent the 'add x to attacks' type powers can be, especially when there are so many players.
Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:57 pm

I may not have had a chance at winning, but I'm proud of my tentacle beasty. I did an obscenely huge amount of damage throughout this game.
RAM DISK is not an installation procedure!

Return to “Forum Games”