Superhero Rumble! (GAME OVER!)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Neuman

Postby Neuman » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:23 pm

I thought I had ended the game in a tie, but I apparently forgot to factor in Pie's Armour or something...
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:25 pm

Geeeezzz.... I bought my powers figuring the game would go on for like 1q5 rounds or something.... if I had of just defended an extra 51 of the several hundreds of damage I took in the first round I might've had a chance of winning as well....
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 pm

I new pie's big guns would be one of the most dangerous powers. Didn;t realise just how dangerous.

The extra arms, likewise, were dangerous, for the same reason (as were my claws, to a lesser extent).

My first round instinct, not knowing the game well, was to take out the soul eater ( a bit of a no-brainer when deciding the first target), and render saztronic useless.

There probably should have been a concentration on both pie and racetyme, I think pie, not using the guns during the first round, made me not realise / forget how devastating they could be.

The scientific genius power actually wasn't that useful...

Another game?
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:33 pm

I'd be up for it, the game is a lot of fun.
RAM DISK is not an installation procedure!
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:51 pm

I'd be happy to moderate one if AoM wants a break or wants to play.
I kill threads. It's what I do.
Pie

Postby Pie » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:54 am

:D :D :D :D

WOOTS FOR PIE!

(Verry comical end, and dramatical too, AoM. Grats for you!)

I had an attack and defence. Should have gone for the sheilding instead...

And I must have missed the wole "someone takes something from you" aspect of the game, otherwise I would have implumented it in my carry's bio.

Deadboy, you were brought to -1 energy. Not hundreds. it was Anti who was brought down with hundreds.
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:23 am

I have a question, since this game could go better if played quickly, would anyone like to try setting a time to play it on the Cantr IRC channel?

It would go quicker, and it'd be easier to discuss strategy (and beg to not be killed).

I'm fine with taking a break from modding and playing a game if someone wanted to take up the reins. :)
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:12 am

I'd definitely be up for playing another round. I'll need to re-install an IRQ program since I upgraded my hard-drives, but I think also having a forum based one leaves more time for better bios and more impressive descriptions of battle.

Oh, and remember. Initial phases should be: Bids (scientific genius being able to modify votes if they get it... making the initial bidding go faster), Bios, then round one.
Scratch and sniff text
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:05 pm

I'd be up for that. Although I'm restricted for time, so I'll have to see once a time is suggested...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:33 pm

Pie wrote::D :D :D :D

WOOTS FOR PIE!

(Verry comical end, and dramatical too, AoM. Grats for you!)

I had an attack and defence. Should have gone for the sheilding instead...

And I must have missed the wole "someone takes something from you" aspect of the game, otherwise I would have implumented it in my carry's bio.

Deadboy, you were brought to -1 energy. Not hundreds. it was Anti who was brought down with hundreds.

Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean damage, I meant attacks or something, but anyway, if I had of defended enough to not have had any damage done to me
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
Antichrist_Online

Postby Antichrist_Online » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:55 pm

An irc game can take place in my personal channel if you guys want, when I'm not using it for other things (and I won't because I want in on the game ;))
Mistress's Puppy
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:47 pm

My, the staff perks are getting better?

Oooh... Lookie you... Your own personal channel. Come on people, welcome in to my own IRC space. All me. Just me for being oh so brilliant and on staff.

Bootlaces and sawdust in my day
Bootlaces and sawdust. And that was during the plentiful months.

The ship used to fuelled by sweat blood and tears in my day. The odd beating did no one any damage. Tight it was. None of this personal IRC nonsense. My. Damn it, the IRC wasn't even around then. Pigeons and notes. Wait. No. Sparrows and notes.

Each conversation involved the use of thousands of sparrows, as they aren't homing, so the message would need to be sent a hundred times over. I used to keep the CDept. in a basement. In Korea. They would have to hand-write the notes recieved onto the IRC. Which wasn't really an IRC, just a manaul version thereof. As, like I say, such pleasures were not around in my day.

The basement was dark. And if transcribing the tiny notes didn't make them blind. I'd gouge out their eyes. Just to teach them to keep from going blind...

Far too lax I reckon. I'd suggest a good thrashing to keep you in line, were I sure you might not actually enjoy it.
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
AoM

Postby AoM » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:19 am

Anyways.

I'm down with using Anti's channel. What time would be good for people? I'm GMT-4 and work in the evenings (from 5-12:30am). But I've got the day off today (Thursday). Saturday is good too.

Return to “Forum Games”