Zombies!!! (A Mafia Game)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:06 am

*curses under his breath* I have no idea if what you say be truth... but I also know that even if Shay were not a zombie, he hasn't said a damn thing for days. That's no use to me one way or another.

Screw it. I'm close enough to death these days anyway... No telling if the gravekeeper's still alive... zombies may'a already had a piece of 'em... but there's still at least two of the bastards throwing enough confusion around to put more then one innocent person's blood on my hands and I'm sick of it.

unvote N-Aldwitch
vote shay
Last edited by Nakranoth on Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scratch and sniff text
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:45 am

*he steps up* Nakranoth, you idiot, you're going to kill us all!

I am the gravekeeper/undertaker.

*he turns his cane upside down, there is a shovel on the other end. This explains why he leaned on his cane so much, he had been pushing down on zombies*

I can't believe you made me do this. Now I'm at risk of getting killed by zombies next.

Now that you have this much information, make your next move. You kill me, you kill the rest of us. *he dusts his face off from the wear and dirt, and reveals quite a young man. He tosses the glasses to the ground and crunches them in anger*
I hope you're happy.

*he slings the shovel over his shoulder and looks around himself, worried* All we can hope is that there is someone with a shotgun or something here. Tonight, I'm going to die either way. *he sighs*
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
mtm21

Postby mtm21 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:07 pm

*he looks over at N-Aldwich* Pfft, I doubt you are the grave keeper at all you lier. You're just trying to cover your ass and try what everyone else has tried. Nakranoth and I are the only good ones left. *he turns to Nakranoth* We will get these three together no matter how much they twist their way out of it. I'm going to

Vote Shay

just to get rid of at least one of the zombies. *he rolls his eyes* I should of known that the noisy ones were the zombies all along. Oh just so you know N-Aldwitch, I know you are not the undertaker.
Shay

Postby Shay » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:23 pm

*She shakes her head watching Nakranoth sadly* The entire time I've been following your votes, and you'll lead yourself and any innocent people left to their deaths. I am not a zombie, but like others, have no proof. All I can say is if I die tonight, you'll probably be the only normal person left. Goodluck.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:40 pm

OOC: Don't forget to vote.

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

AoM

Postby AoM » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:07 pm

Racetyme wrote:OOC: I think this bit where the villagers can survive after the zombies outnumber them is a bit foolish. The 3 zombies can just outvote the surviving villagers, and then that night they kill the last person. It seemed fun at first, but I suspect it is a waste of time.

MOD's Note: Who said anything about the Zombies outnumbering the villagers? I'll let you all know when the game is over, thank you very much.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:34 am

*sighs* I am at a lost now...HF is who I looked to for good logic...*shakes her head then turns to Nakranoth* Nakranoth I trust you because I know you are good. *sits down hard* N-Aldwitch is accussed of being a liar by a sleeper...*she rambles more to herself* I am inclined to believe him because so far everyone has stayed buried...mtm21 was said to be innocent by HF's logic...*thinks hitting her head*...

Wait...*she looks up* what if his logic was wrong? What if Shay and mtm21 were working together to give this false logic? I am confused and I am tired of this...We have got to get one of them tonight or we may be doomed. *her hand trembles as she pulls her knees close to her chest and wraps her arms around them*

votes Shay
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Shay

Postby Shay » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:10 am

I haven't given any logic! I've been following Nakranoth from the begining. *She shakes her head again* Why can't you guys get it right and pick a zombie for once?
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:29 am

*curses again* And that makes four of five. But then, at this point it'd take a fool of a second zombie not to join in. Not with the balance this close.
*turns to N-Aldwitch* I personally am willing to believe you are who you say you are, as a zombie at this point stands nothing to gain by it... if we hit one zombie, and you still stand in the morning... *shakes his head, cursing* doesn't mean a thing but they're trying to mislead us. *shakes his head* There isn't room for second guesses anymore... *sits down and starts re-sharpening his axe*
Scratch and sniff text
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:49 am

*he sighs sadly* Shay, I'm sorry if you are innocent, but if you have a role, now's the time to say so. I'm only doing what the rest do.

vote shay

OOC: Shay please vote, you're holding up the game, it's already gone on for over a month :P

Shay

Postby Shay » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:15 pm

I'm just a regular person, not that any of you will believe me until I'm dead. I still think mtm seems suspicious, but that's obviously just my opinion.
vote mtm21
AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:33 am

VOTE TALLY:

3 Shay: N-Aldwitch (1), Nakranoth (3), mtm21 (4), Sparkle (5)

1 mtm21: shay (6)

0 N-Aldwitch: Nakranoth (2, unvoted)

Not voting: N/A

Everyone has voted. Deadline for this day's lynch is set at 8pm (GMT -4 hrs) on Tuesday. After that, all votes will be final.
mtm21

Postby mtm21 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:10 pm

*he looks over at Shay and frowns awkwardly* I don't think that is a good enough reason to just vote for me. Really it would be you wouldn't kill your own kind.
Shay

Postby Shay » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:27 pm

The only one here I know is 'my kind' is Nakranoth, and he has voted for me already. Obviously there are still some evil ones among us and I believe you are one of them, mtm21.
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:23 am

Desperate to end stem the carnage, the remaining villagers took head of N-Aldwitch's advice and turned on their former friend, Shay.

Amongst the crowd, the reving of a chainsaw was heard. Shay looked up to see mtm21, his eyes wide with hysteria.

"Time to die, Zombie!" he shouted, then charged at her.

What followed was a horrible bloody mess.

Shay was killed. She was GOOD.

Momentarily confused and stunned by the awkwardness of having just ripped apart a fellow human being, mtm21 was not aware of the descending hands coming toward him.

N-Aldwitch and Sparkle each fell upon the chainsaw-wielding maniac with all their force, clawing and biting. Finally, N-Aldwitch found the jugular, and with a ferocious rip, sprayed mtm21's lifesblood over the ground.

Smiling, with flesh clinging to his teeth, N-Aldwitch rounded on Nakranoth, who now seemed out numbered 2-1... Then the form of mtm21 rose again, gripping the chainsaw. For a moment, Nakranoth hoped against hope that his comrade still lived, but it was not to be. He had now become one of the undead, under control of the Zombie Master.

Shortly thereafter, Nakranoth met the same fate.

mtm21 was killed in the night, he was GOOD.
Nakranoth has been killed by parity, he was GOOD.

Sparkle and N-Aldwitch, the Zombies, were EVIL and have WON.

Return to “Forum Games”