Werewolf; the new craving. (GAME OVER)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Spazz

Postby Spazz » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:12 am

*Glances up, leaning on his cane*

Sparkle makes a very convincing point. I have my own bit to add, call it instinct, but I'm pretty sure Pie was an innocent, which strengthens Sparkle's arguement. *He adjusts his spectacles and glances at Sparkle* I hope you're right about him...

Vote Racetyme
The freedom to be completely insane, also to lose the game.

Here today, gone from the face of the 'net tomorrow; such is the military life. Pardon my oscillating existence.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:17 am

*he bites his nails and looks around*

This is just too much... Cummon people, just, pointing, and, like, making accusations, no basis... Not nice...

But sparks... *he leans forwards slightly* Sounds convincing, like... Got a reason, like, more than just that race's shufty, like...

Vote Racetyme

*he suffles further into the corner*
Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:06 pm

Everyone, this is a poor decision. I trusted deadboy, and that is why I told everyone not to vote for him. If I have to I will reveal what I need to, but killing me is the wrong decision.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:14 pm

I'm sorry Racetyme, but I do not want to see another innocent person killed.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:50 pm

I am the seer. I examined deadboy during the first night, that is how I knew he was not a wolf. I also know that Spazz is not a wolf. That is the best I can do. Take from this what you will. You three have now guarenteed my death either today or this night, however.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:54 pm

That is smart of you to play the "I am the seer card." You know this is why everyone changed their votes for deadboy. As I have said before I would never reveal this to anyone and ensure my death unless I was lying! I know that Bowser is innocent, but I am not making claims to anything like you are to get out of this.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:24 pm

I don't quite understand your reason sparkle, I guess I my deduction skills could use some improving.... but I do trust your opinion. You have my vote.

vote Racetyme
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Spazz

Postby Spazz » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:49 am

*He stands up straighter, hands resting on top of one another on his cane*

Will everybody just wait a second, I've got something important. Deadboy was a Reverse Seer, meaning, he only learned information on people after they voted for him and he was not lynched. Meaning; he would not have known whether or not Racetyme is a wolf until after his vote. Deadboy also said he was only trying to get people's votes by getting attention by voting on Race, so he could put his Reverse Seer powers to work.

Deadboy most definitely wasn't a wolf, as the wolves mauled him, and he probably was the Reverse Seer as otherwise his claiming to have that talent would be meaningless suicide.

To boot, Pie was pretty quick to unvote on Deadboy, which I can understand how that drew attention in these times. I can't say for sure whether or not he was a wolf, but I'm afraid it was probably him just trying to let Deadboy live.

Race is sure to die soon, unfortunately. Chances are, he is actually the Seer. We have a way we can find out, though, if we unvote him, and he doesn't get mauled in the night, then he is a wolf.

Unvote Racetyme

Here today, gone from the face of the 'net tomorrow; such is the military life. Pardon my oscillating existence.
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:07 am

Vote Tally

Racetyme (3): sparkle(1), Spazz(2, unvoted), formerlyHF(3), bowser(4)

Not Voting: Nick, Racetyme, Shay, Spazz
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:59 am

Maybes... Sparks' reckons Bowser 'ain't no wolf' 'cos she's tryin' to cover her hairy arse?

Maybes she's and Bowser's the wolves. Tryin' to divert attention? Maybes... *he shuffles his feet a bit* Myabe's we's all too easily drawn...

Unvote Racetyme

Vote Sparkle

And if Racetyme is really a wolf, he ain't gonna get eaten tonight, so we's can lynch 'im tomorrah... And if he is the seer, we'll know for sures who next to get in the mornin'...
Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:58 pm

Thank you Spazz and HF. I can make all of you a promise. If I am not eaten tonight, obviously it would seem I am a wolf. However, I believe that Sparkle is the sorcerer! That is what she was talking about when she said that she had a reason to know I was a wolf, she just couldn't tell us. What she means is that she examined me and discovered I was the seer. Tonight, if I am not killed, I will examine Bowser. That way, in the morning, if I am still alive, the sorcerer will be dead, and we will probably know Bowsers identity. Knowing all this, the wolves are more likely than ever to take me tonight, at which point you will certainly know I was not lying.

Vote Sparkle
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:16 pm

I am unsure why Sparkle claims me to be innnocent and I don't question it. It is always nice to hear someone say good things about you. I, however, would like to be cleared of any suspicion. Therefore I agree to Racetyme's plan to check me out tonight.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Spazz

Postby Spazz » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:19 pm

*He nods to Racetyme*

Thank you Race, I also shared your suspicions about Sparkle... *He turns and faces Sparkle, raising his cane and pointing it's silver cap at her* Took me for a fool didn't you? Don't think I didn't notice how you seem to keep going after seers. Race, I'm terribly sorry that they're most likely going to maul you tonight.

So, without further ado, I shall put my vote down to end the terror of this sorcerer.. or rather.. sorceress.

Vote Sparkle

Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:42 pm

You guys do not have to believe me. I knew that by telling you all Racetyme was a wolf I was increasing my chances of death, but I am willing to do that if it means saving an innocent life. Bowser, you know you are innocent and you can clear my name by agreeing with me, but once I am dead there will be no one to stop them from accusing you of being a wolf.

Either way, if I am not killed here, Racetyme will surly kill me tonight. If he does not then he is still trying to fool everyone. I know I will die so I am just getting it all out that you all are fools if you let Racetyme fool you. *She sits and shakes her head with tears in her eyes.*

*She speaks softly.* It doesn't matter now. At least I will go to my grave knowing I tried my best to help everyone...
Spazz

Postby Spazz » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:58 pm

Sparkle, tears will get you nowhere with me. Naming somebody as an innocent doesn't hold any water at all. *He adjusts his spectacles* You could just randomly pick a couple names and chances are, there being 4 innocents left and 3 evil, unless Pie actually was a wolf, which I highly doubt, it means you're more likely to name actual innocents as good, lulling their trust. So I ignore naming people as innocent for the most part, both yours and Race's.

Return to “Forum Games”