Werewolf; the new craving. (GAME OVER)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Fri May 04, 2007 5:20 am

It becomes more balanced if you reveal roles upon death, I reckon. In the Werewolf mafia, there's a 33% chance of guessing and killing a bad guy. It would be much easier for good to do this task if they knew who/what they had killed.
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
AoM

Postby AoM » Fri May 04, 2007 7:17 am

That is what the Priest role was for. The Priest's job is to reveal their information to the good team when the time is right. Yes, it is a bit difficult for the regular villagers at first, but it's another level of depth in the game that some find good.

The next game I'm running will reveal aligment so the village has a better idea of how they are doing.
AoM

Postby AoM » Fri May 04, 2007 7:22 am

And quite honestly, this was a very balanced game.

It came down to 2 good and 1 evil at the end. That is the sign of an even playing field. What really hurt the village was the long gaps of silence. Good always does better when people get everyone to talk and make statements. Sometimes you can catch people by something they said back on day 1 that conflicts with their reasoning on day 4. But if they don't say anything then there's no way to read them.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Sun May 06, 2007 11:14 am

Yes, I have to admit, it was a balanced game, kudos to you in that respect.
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.

Return to “Forum Games”