Comedy Trivia

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Leo Luncid

Comedy Trivia

Postby Leo Luncid » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:46 pm

Just like regular trivia, but this time you have to figure out the punch line the user-above-you have set up for you. I may not know the fine line between good jokes and the downright offensive ones, but above all, common sense is encouraged.

Right or not, you don't have to confirm whether your answer is to set-up your own joke. You may also choose to reveal the answer to your joke in the same post.

Heck, if no-one else could figure it out, make up one if you have to. As long as it's funny and/or keeps the game going!

Mmkay, I'll start something easy...

A smart blonde, a perfect man, and pregnant woman are waiting in a progressing elevator when all three of them spot a 20-dollar bill on the ground at the same time. Who got it first?
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:53 pm

No one since there is no perfect man, nor a smart blonde, and the pregnant woman can't bend over.

We have the version of that which has the Santa Claus, a tooth-fairy, a smart blonde and a Swedish guy. So which one picked it up?
Not-so-sad panda

Return to “Forum Games”