Cantr Mafia III - Game over - Innocents win!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Mafia Salad

Postby Mafia Salad » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:21 am

20 or so hours to the last lynch.
Fortune Cookie Says:
You should consider a career change, you'd make an excellent doormat.

[quote]1441-7: You skillfully kill a racoon using a broom.[/quote]
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:32 pm

*he looks to the sun*
20 hours of precious life left. Have you nothing to say!
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Shay

Postby Shay » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:24 pm

What am I supposed to say? You've already sentenced me to death.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:16 am

You're not denying that you are Gohanez?

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

Shay

Postby Shay » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:41 am

Again, would it matter? Who do you trust more... me or Tork?
Mafia Salad

Postby Mafia Salad » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:08 am

INNOCENTS WINS

Shay (Gohanez Hohahn) has been lynched.

“You sure played that innocent game well Gohanez.” Eleanor said with a with a scowl. “Well enough to kill at least two people. But you’re vengeful ways went to far. I’m certain that your death will make this forest peaceful once again. To bad it couldn’t have happened days ago. It’s bad enough to kill someone in the day, but sometimes it must be done. To do it at night there is no excuse.”

Bjarnur holds up Tina’s crossbow with shaking hands. “You never once tried to help us find a killer in the daylight. And then you bring terror to the town at night. I guess we know why now. You were no better than Robie.” Bjarnur fires the crossbow into Gohanez stomach.

Gohanez falls to his knees holding the bolt in his stomach and gasping for air. “I …was liberating …the forest.” Gohanez forces.

“Liberating the wood maybe. You and your little minion brought this trouble on all of us and now four innocent people are dead while you try to settle your vendetta.” Eleanor says stepping forward, her clean blade shining in the sun. “We can liberate ourselves.”

In one swift motion Eleanor stabs Gohanez square in the chest. The force of the blow knocks him backwards onto the forests floor, his blood soaking into the forest ground along with the blood of seven other people.

After mourning for a day Bjarnur collected up all the wood left of the forest floor and spent the next 15 days building a memorial to the event and a mausoleum for his beloved Guenivere.

Over the next couple days a couple more traders and collectors come to the forest. Larry arrived and joined Eleanor after suffering from some sleeping troubles on the way into town. Louie returned from a trip to Zhift Hills west to do some trading for the ZFTC and finds a far different forest then he left. Life begins to return to a more normal state, but will never really be normal for those involved.
Fortune Cookie Says:
You should consider a career change, you'd make an excellent doormat.

[quote]1441-7: You skillfully kill a racoon using a broom.[/quote]
Pie

Postby Pie » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:32 am

DARN!!!

LETS PLAY AGAIN!!!
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:21 am

If anyone is done playing, I would like to play as well.
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
Talapus

Postby Talapus » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:38 am

If you let it cool down for a bit, I will GM a game. I already have roles made out for a 20 player mafia game.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:29 pm

Mafia Salad, excellent work. I'm speechless. I think on behalf of all the players, I'd like to congratulate you for your effort, excellent grammar, and brilliant story telling, sided with unbelievable GMing.

You really made it exciting to see your blue post, see who was next, and see the little storyline behind it.

Talapus, what event do you have planned now?

Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:23 pm

Is it still Cantr-themed?
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:07 pm

Yes, I agree. Very good game. Also some of the players played their characters roles very well. I knew who some of you were just by your roleplaying. Great job! :)
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl

Return to “Forum Games”