Cantr Mafia III - Game over - Innocents win!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Mafia Salad

Postby Mafia Salad » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:45 am

Final votes are in:
Bowser -1: deadboy (1)
deadboy- 3: Bowser (2), N-Aldwitch (3), Torkess_theCommie (4)
Torkess_theCommie- 2: Sparkle (5), Talapus (6)

Not voting: Shay
Fortune Cookie Says:
You should consider a career change, you'd make an excellent doormat.

[quote]1441-7: You skillfully kill a racoon using a broom.[/quote]
Mafia Salad

Postby Mafia Salad » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:48 am

Shona Kree

As the sun begins to set the town grows more and more tense. No one knows who the killers are and everyone has their suspicions. One thing is on the back of everyone's minds, someone will die tonight if they don’t kill someone today.

The suspicious glances of the morning have become accusative shouts and spear waving by dusk.

“What’s wrong with you people!” deadboy shouts while picking up her spear. “If you are not going to kill Bowser then I will!” Deadboy wildly hurls his spear towards Bowser.

“See, she’s obviously dangerous. We need to kill her now before she comes after me in the night.” Bowser reply’s looking at the spear stuck in a tree inches from his head.

The rest of the town is startled by the event and turns their attention towards deadboy.

“She just tried to kill him!” Someone shouts from the back.

“Back in my hometown we wouldn’t tolerate someone making attacks in public. And given the current circumstances there is only one way to handle this.”

The mob gathers around deadboy who tries to make a run for the road.

“She’s fleeing the scene, we need to act quickly!”

Several spears and arrows intercept Shona at the edge of town. She is dead before she hit’s the ground.

deadboy (Shona Kree) has been lynched

End of day 3.
Fortune Cookie Says:

Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:37 am

oh no... what have I done! *she shakes her head* This is ridiculous! I'm just going to finish with my wood chopping then I'm out of here... too many deaths...
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:09 pm

*he looks to Sparkle and Talapus* Who are you... if you mention who you are, give the decency to do that, then I will aid you in what ever you require..
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:04 pm

*sighs and shakes her head* I do not know why Shona freaked out on Bowser like that. *she turns to N* Well, I am just someone here collecting wood with the love of my life. *smiles at N then slowly frowns dropping her head* I guess it is not turning out to be what we expected. We are almost done here then we will leave. I can't wait to return home where things make sense.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:56 am

Shay... she's been awfully quiet. *glances over at Shay* Let's just hope she isn't like pie.

*she turns to Sparkle* True.. nothing is turning out the way we expect, all we wanted was some wood and all this drama happens.. only I wish it was -only- drama.. not all these killings. *she sighs heading back into the woods*
Mafia Salad

Postby Mafia Salad » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:00 am

Guenivere

“I‘m glad to here that your almost done but you‘re not going anywhere.” A voice says from the backside of the tree that Guenivere is cutting wood at. “This town is in lockdown until I suppress this little rebellion and get complete control here.”

“You wouldn’t dare stop me.” Guenivere replies sharply.

“Oh, you’ve got me wrong, you don’t need to worry about me killing you, the crossbow that’s pointed at you back will do that just fine.”

“No!”
She shouts as she turns around quickly. “Bjar…” The crossbow bolt hits her square in the chest, bringing her to the ground as the sun rises. “…nur”

Sparkle (Guenivere) has been killed.

Beginning of day 4.
Fortune Cookie Says:

Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:07 am

*she turns around quickly as the body of Sparkle falls causing a dull thud*

Sparkle! No... nothing is going well! Whomever is doing all this killing, speak up!
Shay

Postby Shay » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:26 am

I've spoken, just not voted. I don't want to kill anyone without more proof.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:20 am

I just want to put out there that I have no beef with anyone. I have been pretty vocal over the last two days only because deadboy kept pointing and yelling at me.

*looks to N-Aldwitch* I know you loved Guenivere very much and my thought go out to you. If you think you know who is behind this, I'm behind any decision you make.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:46 am

*she nods* Yes N... what do you think?
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:37 pm

*his face is buried in his hands, tears trickle through his fingers, but then a new anger comes across him* I'm not just any old passer-byer now. Now I am here for utter revenge. We'll start by killing people, with you by my side Bowser and Torkess, one by one. *he glares around* Talapus, you're first. *he almost shouts* This won't end till the culprit is found.
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Torkess_theCommie

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:13 am

Talapus, what do you have to say?

*she turns to N* Like I said, I'll be backing you up.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:37 am

I must say that I am a bit suspicious that Sparkle wanted Torkess dead yesterday and then later that night Sparkle was silenced. But like I said, I am behind your vote N, I just don't want you to make a snap decision in your anger.

What have you to say for yourself Talapus.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
Talapus

Postby Talapus » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:24 am

Me, a killer? That is almost laughable since I obviously I haven't been doing a very good job of it. The only person I have voted to lynch is still alive today. You on the other hand N-Aldwitch have been busily lynching as many innocent people as you can get your hands on. Admittedly one was a thief, but that was more luck then anything. Yesterday you were asking who Sparkle was, and today you are grief struck. Not only that, but you don't even listen to the last words to come from her lips. Instead you seek to kill myself and Shay because we had not vocialized our support of you.

I don't buy it N-Aldwitch. Shay, we must purge these murderers from the town today, or else by tomorrow all will be doomed. *he turns to Torkess and Bowser* You two know my words to be true. Whichever of you is not his fellow minion needs to help kill him. Today I don't even care if you are the leader of the rebellion, if we don't start to dismantle this "supposed empire" tonight, then all is lost...

Return to “Forum Games”