Cantr Mafia III - Sign up thread.

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Talapus

Postby Talapus » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:24 am

I guess I need to work on my smarm :?
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:19 pm

Wow, this is interesting. I believe we now all know who the last Mafia player is.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Pie

Postby Pie » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:22 pm

Yep

Maby.

No.

Kinda.

STOP BUGGING ME!!!
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Mafia Salad

Postby Mafia Salad » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:11 am

Awards ceremony:

Worst player of the game: Pie, for disappearing during the game.

Best player of the game: Bowser, for playing a great mafia boss who got the town to lynch pie, defended a lynch vote against him from dead boy, sticking to his word when he had to vote off his fellow mafia and for giving me a good night kill on night one to play a story off of.

Honorable mentions go to:
Spider, for stirring the pot and creating some activity on day one.
Torkess, for leading the town to victory.
and deadboy, for playing his role the most true to the game.

Worst prediction goes to deadboy:
Alright, firstly, who plays who:

Torkess - Gohanez Honahn
Bowser - Tina Butterfingers
N-Aldwitch - Wank
Shay - Robie Elgas
Talapus - Random townsmember

Secondly, who will win:

I think that the next lynching will be Talapus, leaving the three mafias and Wank. The assassination will then leave Shay dead, and Torkess will then be lynched. This'll leave Wank and Bowser together, meaning that the villagers win.

Wrong on all accounts except that Bowser was part of the Elgas Empire and Talapus was the next to be lynched. Plus Wank was a vigilante who could kill at night, not a hunter who would win alone with one mafia in the end. Don’t know why you would figure Aldwitch wasn’t Bjarnur since he claimed it day one and no one challenged him on it.

There was no best prediction because nobody who sent one in got more than 2 roles right or the right game winner. N-Aldwitch was correctly guessed on every prediction except deadboy’s. Torkess was guessed wrong on every prediction.
Fortune Cookie Says:
You should consider a career change, you'd make an excellent doormat.

[quote]1441-7: You skillfully kill a racoon using a broom.[/quote]
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:03 am

Heh, looks like my prediction was abit wrong :P
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:52 pm

I may not have role played in the open as Robie, but I definately made my kills at night because of peoples anti-tax/anti-government comments.

We would have won if N-aldwitch would have set his sights on shay instead of Talapus.

Thank you for the award, I would like to thank deadboy for inspiring me and giving me someone to argue with. I'd like to thank Pie for not speaking, I want to thank my mafia partner for all advice and support, and finally I want to thank all the little people.

Ohhh, and congrats to the village, enjoy your little town of just 2 people.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:12 pm

Bowser, why didn't you kill Bjanur?
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:37 pm

Bowser wrote:I may not have role played in the open as Robie, but I definately made my kills at night because of peoples anti-tax/anti-government comments.

We would have won if N-aldwitch would have set his sights on shay instead of Talapus.

Thank you for the award, I would like to thank deadboy for inspiring me and giving me someone to argue with. I'd like to thank Pie for not speaking, I want to thank my mafia partner for all advice and support, and finally I want to thank all the little people.

Ohhh, and congrats to the village, enjoy your little town of just 2 people.

Heh, you played a good game Bowser, how I managed to guess you were Robie right with my character was a pure feint of luck, but you -still- won the argument :P
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush

Return to “Forum Games”