Cantr II History Quiz

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

|william|

Postby |william| » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:57 am

I seem to remember a group in power before DIG... DIG came a little later and tricked this other group that was in power first.
"Two by Two, Hands of Blue."
west

Postby west » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:38 am

Bowser wrote:Yes Seko, it was the Dhung Iron Guard (D.I.G)... a king and a queen that had a longbow and iron shield. No one was allowed to gather iron. No weapons could get past their iron shields, but their little bows could hurt wooden shield owners. Finally they built a stone dwelling, made a smelter, and aquired steel and sabres.

Any person who somehow found a way to scrap up 300 grams of iron by then was now helpless against the sabres. Of course I can't be certain they were the FIRST group to come to power, but they were the first with iron shield and steel sabres and took over the island.

Devasteron was the male, and I forget the female's name but she killed my character Abby Rhode in the massacre.

Oh, and Cleo LeFleur wasn't in the first group of councilors appointed, but one of them died soon after and then she was appointed.

I wish I still had my character's notes; I'd know much more detail.

After all, I set up that government after we killed Ace Grant :wink:
I'm not dead; I'm dormant.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:04 am

|william| wrote:I seem to remember a group in power before DIG... DIG came a little later and tricked this other group that was in power first.

I played Willy Hound. There may have been some people who claimed to be some sort of authority, but no one had any weapons or shields. I thought the main factor of ruling the island was going to be who built the first building and smelter and then first sabre. While i raced some Federation people and a guy named Jesse James in constructing a building in Nraam, DIG had secured the iron deposit. By the time I finished my building and went there to get iron to make my steel, they has wooden weapons and iron shields versus wooden weapons and wooden shields.

I never considered any other group "in power" because no one had any way of enforcing anything, no one had any power and no one listened to anyone. Maybe things were different in Shai, but I never went there.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
sammigurl61190

Postby sammigurl61190 » Mon May 21, 2007 11:04 am

Isn't anyone going to ask a new question?
mtm21

Postby mtm21 » Mon May 21, 2007 11:17 am

Yeah, this game looks interesting.. I love Cantr History. :)
Crosshair

Postby Crosshair » Mon May 21, 2007 11:42 am

How many died from both sides, on the assualt of Burgeolip by the Force from K island?
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/tvkg][img]http://dragcave.net/image/tvkg.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/RgKP][img]http://dragcave.net/image/RgKP.gif[/img][/url]
mtm21

Postby mtm21 » Mon May 21, 2007 12:29 pm

Ha! LOL... I'll let someone else answer that question. I'll remain annomous.

Maybe they will get it right this time
Pie

Postby Pie » Mon May 21, 2007 12:44 pm

2 died from blackrock, 12 died from K isle.
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Zanthos

Postby Zanthos » Mon May 21, 2007 1:01 pm

i thought 4 fighting on the blackrock side died, but only 2 were actual blackrocks.

heres a new question, how many people on the blackrock side went with the attackers to live on K isle?
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.
You see a wild boar attack Person.
Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
CantrFreak

Postby CantrFreak » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:32 pm

50 in total! :P I'm just shooting out answers. I probably have a note IG saying it, but too lazy to check it.
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:36 pm

Wow, this thread has been bumped down too much. Okay, according to rklenseth we're allowed a new question when the previous one isn't answered for over a week so (do tell us the answer, Zanthos)...

Okay, if I remember it right, Silverfoot was reported of murdering residents of Djorf Hills West as said in what periodical note?
(I really wasn't around at all at that time; I have other sources outside of the game)
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:34 pm

Hint: It's a periodical(ie magazines, newspapers, ect.), and since there's only a few periodicals that ever existed in Cantr, it should easy to figure out even through guesswork.

C'mon, you got until Wednesday.
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
Elros

Postby Elros » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:09 pm

Ugh! I remember reading the newspaper when I used to play and had a character in that area. I can't remember the name for the life of me though!
Every action has a consequence.
Darkle-ish

Postby Darkle-ish » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:17 pm

Erm...the only 'periodical' I've read that mentions someone named 'Silverfoot', is the <i>Informant Magazine</i>....

So I'll guess that...
"Gee, I sure would like to set those people on fire over there. But I'm way to far away to get the job done. If only I had something that would throw flame on them." -George Carlin, an amazing man.
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:41 am

Correct, you're up.

Return to “Forum Games”