WWG VI Salem 1692 (night 2 Farmer drowned)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri May 27, 2005 5:36 pm

She walks out looking a little more at peace. In her hand is a medium sized cross made of gold (A little smaller than the size of a tomb stone) and her bible. In her other hand is a shovel. She walks over to Surly's body and pulls her holy water out of the pocket of her Godly robe and sprinkles the holy water over him then makes the sign of the cross across her body. She kisses her rosary that is around her neck.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.

Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from EVIL. Amen.

She pushes the cross in the dirt on the right side of his head and then begans to dig a grave in silence...
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
mortaine

Postby mortaine » Fri May 27, 2005 5:51 pm

*glances up from the almost-finished grave she started this morning to the grave the Reverend is digging, sighs, climbs out of the grave, and walks over to the Reverend*

Reverend Sparkle, that's not a job for a holy person such as yourself. You let me take care of that, now-- that's work for us with strong backs and weak souls, jus'n your work is for those with strong souls and maybe not so strong backs. Hear?

If'n you want the Governor's grave over heah, I don't mind. Can't move t'other over to here, but I'll start over, if it's a better restin' place for the man.
--
mortaine.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri May 27, 2005 5:57 pm

Smiles and nods to Mortaine

Sorry. I didn't even see you over there. I have prayed for a good place for his soul. You can put his body anywhere you please my child. God bless you.

She sits over the body mumbling more Our Fathers while Mortaine walks back over to finish the almost finished grave.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Dee

Postby Dee » Sat May 28, 2005 9:32 am

Dr. Dee stands there watching as Mortaine burys the governor's body and Sparkle says some prayers

The day is coming to an end soon... Don't you people think we should start seriously thinking who the killer is?
Peanut

Postby Peanut » Sat May 28, 2005 9:44 am

You are right Dee.

Has anyone noticed anything suspicious?
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Sat May 28, 2005 1:39 pm

hangs his head as he watches the body commiteds to earth

turns to nuts

Suspicious? Yes... the way the judges, or at least Nick, was quite happy to jump to accept poor Surly's place. Not once I had pointed out that that'd be some kinda reason ta kill Surly, nope. Once I said that, right to the defence he got...

I don' like the way Nick did that... I'm sorry. I still reckon that, devils or no devils, there was a raseonin' behind his death...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Dee

Postby Dee » Sat May 28, 2005 2:04 pm

I have to disagree with you, Farmer...

I've got a feeling that it's minister Sparkle... Yes, I've got a feeling that she's one of the witches.
Last edited by Dee on Sat May 28, 2005 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peanut

Postby Peanut » Sat May 28, 2005 2:21 pm

I abstain till furter notice.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sat May 28, 2005 3:29 pm

Sparkle you say? Our... minister? *looks puzzled* On what do you base that on?
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Sat May 28, 2005 4:42 pm

frowns

Why sparkle? What's she done but help those who've needed it, tried to keep us strong...

Dr. Dee suggests that Nick be a new governor, then he agrees. Now I accuse him, she tries to shift the focus to someone else...

I wouldn't be surprised if Dee and Nick were working together...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat May 28, 2005 5:06 pm

*she looks at peanut* I don't think that anyone should abstain. Everyone should vote for someone.. *she looks over at Dee* You are the reason that everyone started jumping on Nick to begin with. You are the one that suggested he take the place of Surly as governor.. I don't trust you, Dee.

I vote for Dee Your actions are very suspicious to me..
Last edited by mikki on Sat May 28, 2005 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dee

Postby Dee » Sat May 28, 2005 5:31 pm

looks shocked as mikki accuses her Me?? You're accusing me??

But, mikki, I didn't do anything, I swear!! I don't even think that Sparkle did it anymore.. I abstain.
Last edited by Dee on Sat May 28, 2005 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat May 28, 2005 6:09 pm

*shakes her head* Well we are never going to figure this out if we all keep abstaining.. Is everyone going crazy? I don't know who did this stuff. but I do know that Dee is the one to jomp on nominating Nick for Surlys position, then changes her mind, blames Sparkle and NOW chooses to abstain.. Now how is that not suspicious? She can't make up her mind..
Peanut

Postby Peanut » Sat May 28, 2005 6:10 pm

I vote for farmer.

As he is clearly manipulating us.
mortaine

Postby mortaine » Sat May 28, 2005 6:16 pm

I hate to think it's the Doc, but... she's been backpedallin' awfully fast. I guess it's probably Dee.
--

mortaine.

Return to “Forum Games”