Libertarians: teh GAME!!! (aka Mafia)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:05 am

The sun finally begins approaching the horizon in Socialdemocracitopia, as citizens become convinced that they live above the Arctic Circle and are thus plunged into intermittent infinite daytimes. Good god, the narrator is having a hard time coming up with more entertaining narration concerning "it is a long day".

In any case, it's time to kill someone off! Renewable energy seems to be the method of choice in this town, which is probably a good thing, except, of course, for those about to die. So, without further ado (though perhaps with an "adiós"), dogonabun was killed off during the day. The method of choice this time? Geothermal power! Yes, Tangential, Al-Sparkle, and Mikki were actively involved in finding a local fault in the tectonic plate, drilling a hole into it, and dropping Dogonabuno into it. I guess they determined that illegal immigrants were not to be trusted after all.

However, dogonabuno got stuck. Until, with heroic strength, the man himself shoved his body further down the fault, his body melting into the mantle and providing a few Watts of extra power, saving the average Socialdemocracitopian consumer $0.27 on their monthly electric bill!

Unfortunately, at a volcano in Sumatra, the mysteriously preserved trousers of dogonabuno were recovered. The undergarments of dogonabuno were found to be made of...

PURE SILVER?!?!?!

Uh, okay. I guess he was a fan of William Jennings Bryan. Metallic, but untainted. Interesting. It's clear that he was good.

Now it's night.

((Okay, tv_remote and Money are AWOL right now. Do we want to get someone to replace them now, and then start the night phase? It'll save us the expense of having to restart the day phase kinda-sorta and/or my pathetic attempts to keep their power role status a secret: "oh, why, they're missing, but it's past the night stage and there was no delay!" and/or "oh, why, I don't know why they're not talking because they were talking to me last night... oh crap!"))
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:16 am

(OOC: haha well.. tv_remote and Money. IF either of them even do have a power, can the detective put in the order for them to do anyway? Cuz.. the skitzo already knew what to do since I talked to him/her about the order a long time ago..

oh and.. *shakes fist at Sparkle*)
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:55 am

(ooc: :P I told you to kill me already to end this, but you guys didn't want to listen so I did it your way so don't go shaking your fists at me. lol But anyway seems like the game is pretty much over anyway. Thanks Money and Tv_remote. :? )
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
mikki

Postby mikki » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:33 pm

((OOC has everyone passed their orders in yet? Cause I want to end this game already... *sighs* It is taking forever!!))
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:26 pm

((No, I don't think players should be able to send in orders for others... what if that other person had a better idea or something? :shock:

But I might just to hurry things up.))
Money

Postby Money » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:32 pm

Hello Me back. Look at the intro thread for reason. I would like to say that I am sorry for my absense :oops: . But hey I am back.
Money

Postby Money » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:33 pm

Hello Me back. Look at the intro thread for reason. I would like to say that I am sorry for my absense :oops: . But hey I am back. Also I would like to abdicate my position. I no longer have the time to play anymore people sorry. I do wish luck to you all though.
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:37 pm

OOC: Oh no, now we have to find a replacment don't we?
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.
As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:40 am

(ooc: *sings* This is the game that never ends...it just goes on and on my friends...some people started playing it not knowing what it was....and they'll continue playing it forever just because this is the game that never ends....yes it goes on and on my friends....)
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:29 am

((Oh, God, whyyyyy :shock:

Okay, whatever. I'm just winging it from here on out.))

Sun. Up. Headache. Activated.

Dead body. Money is dead. Heart attack. ((My way of getting rid of him without need of a new player)) However, he is naked, and his feet are dirty. Clearly, he did something last night. On his big toe is a list of prescriptions, with a schedule of medications: clozapine and olanzapine feature highly. But no names are written down. Curious. There is a faint trace of "Sparkle v1.0", but... meh. Probably not even there.

((To compensate, I'm removing the roleblocking powers from the Mafia, effective immediately.))

So, right, lynching time.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:36 am

frenchfisher wrote:However, he is naked, and his feet are dirty. Clearly, he did something last night

(OOC: :lol: dirty feet?)
frenchfisher

Postby frenchfisher » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:39 am

((He was walking about whilst naked before he succumbed to the heart attack :D))
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:22 pm

(OOC: Wait, so it is voting time?)
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.

As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:30 pm

*looks around confused* What is going on around here!!
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:28 pm

*he walks out of mikki's house with her hand in his. He frowns at Sparkle* Damn right.. what the hell -did- happen? *he raises a brow at the dirty feet of Money*

Vote Sparkle

Dogonabun was the real saulus. You did a good job not caring to die for the longest time that I began to doubt my strong suspicions of you from the get go. I'm sorry to Dogonabun, but as justice, you will be lynched.. ridding us of the last mafia member.

Return to “Forum Games”