HEROES AND VILLAINS MAFIA - game over, killer wins!

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

joo

Postby joo » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:54 am

I am wrong, I will die, but if I live I will have taken one more murderer from this world. When the two are weighed against each other, the benifits of finally bringing a murderer to justice far outweigh any fear of dying I might have.
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:59 am

Its got nothing to do with your fear of dying Joo. Its got NOTHING to do with you in fact.

Its got everything to do with everyone else who has had to suffer and die, and its got everything to do with the fact that choosing wrong, makes their deaths out to have been for nothing.

Its completely selfish of you to speak how you have, and to have not clearly thought through everything. This is bigger than you, and than I. This is about everyone else who spent their lives fighting. And now you just decide to stuypidly rush into a decision to allow them to have died for nothing.
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:19 am

Vote Tally (bold = locked vote)

Rebma: mikki [1], joo [2]
Mikki: rebma [3]

Day ends once the second vote is locked or 24 hours has passed.

Day ends in 24 hours!

mikki

Postby mikki » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:57 am

*she sighs* Rebma, if you are a bulletproof then Joo has tricked us both.. And I will be the one taking the blame for the town.. *she closes her eyes, inhales deeply, then exhales slowly as she reopens her eyes*

LOCK VOTE REBMA
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:03 am

Just as soon as the sun rose, it set even quicker, vanishing..hiding below the horizon. With the heroes and the killer all claiming to be bulletproof, two have set their minds on one accused - Rebma. Joo and mikki quickly align together and set fire to the helpless woman, and through her screams and melting skin, it was too late to realize that Rebma was indeed who she said she was. Bulletproof.

Rebma, the bulletproof, has died.

JOO, THE KILLER, HAS WON!

GAME OVER!

mikki

Postby mikki » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:04 am

Good game.. And good job Joo...
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:05 am

Roles Revealed!

1. Wiro - vigilante
2. mikki - bulletproof
3. CantrFreak - tracker
4. playerslayer666 - watcher
5. Rebma19 - bulletproof
6. toon - Godfather
7. money - cop
8. CN - doctor
9. Trexdino - janitor
10. Joo - killer
11. HF - Hooker

Tangential

Postby Tangential » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:07 am

Night 1
Wiro (vigilante) chose not to shoot
Money (cop) investigated Trex (mafia janitor)
Toon (godfather) chose to kill CF (tracker)
Trex (janitor) janned CF (tracker)
CN (doctor) protected Toon
CF (tracker) tracked Wiro
Playerslayer (watcher) chose to watch who visited Joo (killer)
Joo (killer) chose not to shoot
HF (hook) chose to roleblock wiro

Summary: Money, the cop, found out Trex was sided with the mafia. Toon and Trex successfully killed and janned CF, the tracker.

Night2
Wiro (vigilante) chose to shoot Joo (killer)
Playerslayer (watcher) chose to watch who visited Joo (killer)
Joo (killer) killed Money (cop)
Money (cop) chose to investigate wiro (vigilante)
CN (doctor) protected Rebma (bulletproof)
Toon and Trex (mafia) killed Money (cop)
HF (hooker) roleblocked Wiro (vigilante)

Summary: Wiro, the vigilante, would have killed Joo, the killer, had he not been roleblocked by HF, the hooker. Joo then was successfully able to kill Money, the cop. Toon and Trex happened to want Money dead as well that same night and shot him a second time.

Night 3
Joo (killer) killed HF (hooker)
Toon and Trex (mafia) killed CN (doctor)
HF (hooker) tried to roleblock playerslayer (watcher)
Playerslayer (watcher) chose to watch who visited Trex (mafia janitor)

Summary: HF, The Mafia Hooker, and CN, the doctor, both died.

Night 4
Trex (mafia janitor) killed playerslayer (watcher)
Playerslayer chose to watch who visited Trex (mafia janitor)
Joo (killer) killed Trex (mafia janitor)

Summary: Trex, the mafia janitor, killed playerslayer, the watcher, and Joo, the killer, killed Trex, the last mafia member.
joo

Postby joo » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:09 am

*Appears from behind some buildings, but without his duster. He is wearing a stained overall, and he is thinner than he previously appeared. He walks slowly up behind Mikki, speaking in a slightly hissing voice:* Why, I must thank you Mikki, you have been most helpful to me... very helpful indeed *laughs sinisterly, then grabs her suddenly from behind, caressing her pervertedly, and leans over her shoulder to whisper in her ear* I think you're hot, Mikki, and I want your body. *smiles a thin, evil smile* Yeeesss... your body... I'm going to own your body, and I'll be able to do whatever I want to it... *licks his lips*

*Pulls out a massive, knotted, spiked metal chain from somewhere and swings it back suddenly, laughing maniacally, louder every moment. Mikki cowers before him as he bludgeons her to death, his eyes wild, his muscles tense*
mikki

Postby mikki » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:13 am

LMFAO... I have to admit I questioned my choice and wanted to switch my vote to you but didn't..

And please don't do too much to my corpse.. I mean really give me some dignity.. I did help you after all.. Not that i chose to ..
joo

Postby joo » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:19 am

Victory is mine, bulletproof whore! Although you're not so bulletproof now, are you? *Begins is dance madly on top of the corpse, wearing clogs which further mutilate the twitching corpse, blood splatters everwhere and the Killer starts making cuts down his body with his sharp fingernails, pulling off the strips of fabric and setting them on fire with his power. He then picks up the corpse of Mikki and starts dancing a jig with her, round and round, till her head falls off. His eyes flare suddenly with strange magic and a deluge of maggots bursts forth inside her, corpse gas ripping new wounds in her soft, quickly decaying flesh. Some of the maggots spill onto his naked body, which quickly turns into a corrosive liquid and slides to the ground, revealing his skeleton*
CN

Postby CN » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:20 am

*looking at the mutilation* Well, that was one way of ruining a damned good thing.....
joo

Postby joo » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:21 am

Sssssilence, you're dead!
CN

Postby CN » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:23 am

Hey man,

you're the one that's thinking about me. I'm only here because you want me to be.
joo

Postby joo » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:24 am

You're right, I'd much rather be dancing with your corpse, that's why my mind wandered. Now where's my shovel?

Return to “Forum Games”