WWGV: Victorian Whitechapel - Night 1 Seko Dead

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

RainKing

Postby RainKing » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:27 pm

They're saying that there was two people involved in the murder and like you said Seko: If i'd done it I woudn't have needed any help. And besides, I'd say it was the fall that broke his bones.
And stop your crying, it won't get you anywhere. He's obviously scared you into thinking you can't survive without him but that's not true!
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:38 pm

Oh, c'mon Rainking... why would he kill us? He's got nothing to gain from it. Especially from killing Yo Yo, the brewer, I would suspect, other than the sherrif, that it would be someone who could not afford any alcohol and therefore would not lose anything from killing them.
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:03 pm

Even if he's not the killer himself, Dragonslayer has too much influence around this town not to know whats going on... Killer or not Dragonslayers in on this...
Schme wrote:We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and most likely sooner. When you have such a lifestyle, everyone, including yourself, knows that you are likely to die.
mikki

Postby mikki » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:05 pm

*she sits back down, and looks at everyone* Haven't you noticed that he doesn't seem to care? *hiccups* *she shakes her head* He has no respect for anyone but himself. *she looks at Seko* You and I don't know eachother very well, so you have no idea about my past. But when I tell you this I am being truthful. You are definately NOT the only woman he has. NOT to mention, he makes you think that you can't do anything without him. Why do you do everything that he says? Do you not have your own mind? He yelled at you several times out here in front of everyone, bossing not only you but the rest of us around *hiccups*. I think but this is only speculation, that maybe Yo_Yo made him mad, did something to him to make him flip. Maybe he didn't cut him up but he had something to do with it. If we wait around and let him stay out here with us, who knows who will be next. *takes a deep breath* He swings around that cane in everyones face that has crossed him. Maybe he hit Yo_Yo with his cane.. *shrugs* All I know is that my vote still stands. Dragonslayer I think you had something to do with his death.. *tears filling up her eyes*
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:16 pm

<i>Looks sadly at Seko.</i>

I am sorry you feel that way, miss. I can assure you that I have nothing but the best intentions, and if you feel that I have looked upon you with inappropraite thoughts then I am sorry for that. It is true you are a beautiful young woman...that I cannot deny...but I in no way would take adavntage of you from a position of authority. *turns to look at <b>Dragonslayer</b>* That is more than I believe I may say for your current employer. Unlike him, I truly care anout peopele...not just the benefits I gain sicially from outward displays of generosity. I fear this man has warped your judgement. If you work with me, Seko, I assure you that I will never coax you to share my bed.
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
Dee

Postby Dee » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:01 pm

Dee listens carefully as most people vote against Dragon

Whoa... All those people against you?? They must really, really hate you! And, in order for them to hate you, you must be really, really bad, Mr. Dragon!!!
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:24 pm

Vote update I believe. 12 hours to go:

Person-Vote
Seko-RainKing
Sparkle-blank
Dee-Lord Dragonslayer
Mikki-Lord Dragonslayer
Surly-RainKing
mortaine-blank
Nixit-Spider
Wichita-Lord Dragonslayer
Floyd-Lord Dragonslayer
RainKing-Dragonslayer

Current Lynchee: Lord Dragonslayer
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:38 pm

She looks for InsaneIrony and Swymir then shakes her head

I really hope they vote soon... sighs
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:55 pm

*She stares at all the people standing against Dragonslayer and then at Surly who surprisingly seems to be the only one sharing their side.* How odd Mr Surly.. that you're the one I disliked from the start and yet.. you're the closest thing for an ally in this mess. It doesn't matter... Looks like I've failed. What kind.. of a servant am I if I can't even keep my master alive? *Tears started welling into her eyes again and her voice broke into a whisper.* I'm sorry... *She shambled back to the manor.*
Not-so-sad panda
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:38 pm

shocked at the accusations against him for something he would never do to another human being he gets up and walks around the town and finds his way to the cemetary. He looks at a spot under a a beautifull cherry tree and points to it

There. Cherry Trees have beautifull blossoms in the spring. I have always loved them. Thats where I want buried.

He turns back to the townspeople tears clearly in his eyes now

I hope you all burn in hell those have voted against me. For condemming an innocent man to death. I never killed Yo and never wanted him dead.

he walks back into his manor to speak with Seko
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
swymir

Postby swymir » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:39 pm

*a small gnomish man appears in the crowd again* Oh sorry... Excuse me for my absense. I was looking for my knives again. I just don't know where they could have gone. Perhaps I am going senile in my old age.

What's this? A lynching? I can not partake in such adventures. I have spent far too much of my life trying to save people. How would it look if people found out that a doctor has been killing people who are all potential patients. No I ama afraid I must abstain from voting.

(OOC: FINALLY, got my internet back. I shouldn't be silent like that again)
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:44 pm

Ok...only two more votes...

She looks at the almost dark sky nervously

Girls...we will be going inside very soon...
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:56 pm

walking back from his manor he has changed back into the clothes from earlier with his fine suit made of silk

If I am to die I will die with diginity and as a gentlman.
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:09 pm

Walks over to Sparkle and whispers in her ear
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:31 pm

With a tear in her eye she responds to Sir Dragon

You may seem snobish sometimes, but you have a heart of gold. I am very sad to see you go. I feel like I just seen Yo_Yo's lifeless body all over again. I can't bare to loose two friends in one day not even knowing that you are the true murderer. No one knows this...Not to mention you are one of my favorite customers.

She turns to everyone

I know this is kinda last minute everyone, but us not liking a man gives us no reason to lynch him. Yes Dragon has his faults, but don't we all. You guys can't honestly say that you will be able to sleep well knowing you killed an innocent man. Unless you are the murderer of course...She sighs deeper trying to fight her tears

I think we should all dig deep in our hearts and abstain to vote until we get more evidence. If we get rid of Sir Dragon and there is two monsters like everyone assumes, someone will most likely be murdered again anyway and we will be helping them by killing a man that we honestly don't know would kill or help kill someone...

She looks at the sky again

Well, I'm going to go to bed scared tonight, but with a clear heart and conscience....She looks to everyone again can you all that voted for him say the same?

Return to “Forum Games”