Cantr Forum Werewolf Game 3 - OOC Discussion

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:53 am

Yeah, so... I've been trying to post on these forums all yesterday and the site's gotten really slow... has anyone else had this happen to them?
Black Canyon

Postby Black Canyon » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:24 am

Yes. I believe it is very bad for everyone right now.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:47 pm

Now that we got the end, I gotta say I was pretty much on the side of the werewolves. I don't know what has been going on behind the scenes but the inactivity in public was quite vexing. I hope normies had some fun too since I think if I had been a villager I would be pretty pissed off now.
Not-so-sad panda
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:47 pm

I had fun. 'Specially that ending. Well, maybe not ending up in a pile of flesh, but it proves I was right about NOT suspecting Swymir all game!
Lumin

Postby Lumin » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:48 pm

Well, I feel pretty stupid. :oops:

I really thought it was Farmer. And AoM was just soooo friendly, warning me not to talk too much because it might attract the werewolves' attention. Ingenious little bastard. And I never would have suspected TSL since he didn't get involved and didn't seem connected to AoM in any way.

At the end there I really had no clue if it was Swymir or not, I just felt like I needed to vote for someone since participation was so low. But then again my next suspect would have been Rev, so I guess wouldn't have done any good anyway...

Oh well, I guess playing right into the wolves' little paws was actually a good thing, since apparently I'm the only villager who survived. :D

All the lag and a hectic week of work has been keeping me away from Cantr until this morning, (Love to new server!) and I see I missed out on joining the fourth game, but I'll just be a spectator this time. Anyway, I'm interested in seeing how the new roles work out; I think I prefer just having a seer and one other, but I haven't read the thread yet so who knows.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:51 pm

I want to play!! I want to play!! I want to play!! I want to play!! I want to play!! I want to play!! I want to play!! I want to play!! I want I want to play!!to play!!

I've been keeping up with the game and I really thought Surly was a wolf! Well, shows how much I know...oh well. Sure can't wait until the next one which I better be included in. *looks around at all the games* I've be missing out on all the fun. :cry: Least I was included in some. *looks at the personality thread* :D
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
AoM

Postby AoM » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:33 pm

Hmmm... okay, you can play. 8)

Haha, Lumin, I never saw your response in this thread... Don't feel so bad, I would have trusted me too! :twisted: I'm sure you'll get me back next game, karma works that way.
TatteredShoeLace

Postby TatteredShoeLace » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:44 pm

And thanks for the compliments. :D
Surly

Postby Surly » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:00 pm

sparkle wrote:I've been keeping up with the game and I really thought Surly was a wolf!

:shock:

Whyso? Did I do something suspicious? *snarls and begins howling at the moon*

Oh, are you people still here?

:wink:
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:41 pm

*laughs* Yeah...you gave me a little suspision, but I see I was wrong about that too...:( Guess I'm not as good as I thought...*walks away thinking if she should join now...*
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:59 pm

Come on Sparks, at least you can't be worse than me. I've played three games and each time been lynched as a wolf sooner or later. Beheaded, drowned and battered to death.
Not-so-sad panda
AoM

Postby AoM » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:37 pm

At least this time you deserved it. :wink:
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:22 pm

:lol: I see.

Return to “Forum Games”