Zombies!!! (A Mafia Game)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Tue May 22, 2007 4:34 am

*Curses under his breath* Did none of you who could have saved him concider that he may have been telling the truth? I killed Saz to find out where truth lay, but instead only caused more bloodshed. *shakes his head*

Well then... no sense in dwelling too long on the past... nights come and go to quickly for that... So then... shall we honor the wishes of the now dead? *looks between Racetyme and N-Aldwitch then scratches his chin* Or we may concider his suspicions directly before that... *glances towards HF* You seem to have too many people's undivided trust. *looks down in thought* At this point, anyone who seems to have followers should be suspect.

vote formerly known as hf
Scratch and sniff text
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Tue May 22, 2007 7:50 am

I'll follow you, Nakranoth. You've seemed to guide us to the right path almost all the time, if we chose different, we were wrong usually.
Now is the worst time for dissention. Let's work together, team.

vote formerly known as hf
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Tue May 22, 2007 10:31 am

I was wrong. Clearly.

However, had we not chosen to test pie's claim, had we blindly followed him, and had pie turned out to be lying. Where would that put us now? That would put us right into their hands.

At least, by my original reasoning, we had the chance to come out on top. The stars were against us...

You say you are suspicious of my undivided trust? Maybe it's because I am the only one here who talks any sense. Who tries not to be blind, who does not arbitrarilly point fingers... My reasoning was entirtely sound, my logic fullproof. It was never a guarantee, it was, however, our best chance...

Just you watch, pople will hapilly fall in line with your votes for me. Why? Because I am innocent, and the evil ones know that, so they will have no qualms following you.

I have my suspicions. N-Alwitch was quick to ask mtm21 if they were behind it? When I am sure mtm21 is likely innocent? Pie was our priest, we know that now. I will follow his suspicions, as they are also mine.

vote N-Aldwitch
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Tue May 22, 2007 11:08 am

HF, as Nakranoth said, you do not have people's trust. Either do I - but people will trust Nakranoth before you.

Once you are dead, if you are Innocent, I will ACCEPT death. That's right. *he leans on his cane, to move his face as intimidatingly close to HF* I will WANT to die if you are innocent, HF. Want to know why? I would much prefer to be killed by the hands of people I trust than dirty zombies.

So there you have it. If you are innocent, I want to be killed after HF.

That is the length I will go to, I am that certain that HF is a zombie.. And if I'm wrong, it's a win-win.. I am old, and cannot hold my ground against a horde of zombies.

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Tue May 22, 2007 11:54 am

*he scoffs*
Hah, of course you don't mind claiming that you'll offer yourself up tomorrow night if I'm innocent...

I am innocent, so if I die tonight, the zombies will take another onnocent life.

If there are three evil ones left, and I suspect there may be, then come tomorrow, you will be overtaken by their evil. Or, even if there are only two, all it takes is for the undertaker to be taken, and one of us may rise again to do their bidding...

So surely only an evil one would declare themselves ready to die tomorrow, as they can be certain that, if an innocent is lynched come tomorrow, they will overhwelm us...

We must lynch one of the evil ones tonight. It is our only hope.

For those of you who doubt me. Be assured that my choices have always been to give us the best chances. No one could know for certain, we are all suspicious, we are all acting on whims. I have done my best to provide us with the most rational options.

Chance was against us last night...

Do you not remember, on the first day. I was the first to call to lay down arms. I was the first to suggest we kill no one, that we don't run the risk of loosing an innocent.

Do you not remember?

What evil one would be the first to suggest no lynching? What good would it do them to stop us from loosing an innocent? Sure, most of you followed my lead. Only because the evil ones knew that if they didn't, they'd be rightly ousted...

You are making a mistake if you take me down.
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Tue May 22, 2007 12:18 pm

*he sighs* Pathetic, HF, considering you're just taking the light from me. You know I was the one who encouraged peace.

Here is my deal to prove I'm innocent. You tell me a little bit about yourself, and I will unvote you. Then I will tell you a little bit about myself, should I feel safe enough to do so. *he looks around himself, on his cane, as if looking for Zombies* I think that's fair. I have an important role and I don't want you to mess it up, HF, okay? You'll mess everyone up.. but that's all I want to say.

N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Tue May 22, 2007 12:29 pm

*as he suddenly remembers something, he begins to back away from HF and MTM, his eyes widening in terror*

We've forgotten! The people who we suspected! Remember, not so long ago, we believed mtm21 and HF to be zombies? It makes perfect sense! If you think back to all the events, it fits in.. after Deadboy's death, HF was silent- obviously not wanting to show any emotion that may give away his position. mtm21 was always suspicious, we all voted on mtm21!...
We're almost outnumbered, and we were almost outwitted by HF's twisted words...

Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Tue May 22, 2007 5:51 pm

*silently watches the argument*
Scratch and sniff text
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Wed May 23, 2007 1:30 am

*she speaks clearly with tears in her eyes* Not another innocent...damn it...*she grabs her heart* Well, Nakranoth I did go with you last time because you are the only one we can trust right now. Just so happen you were wrong, but at least you tried. However, this time I need to go with what I feel. I feel that HF is a very smart person that is trying to help us or a very smart person that is trying to trap us. Either way I do believe HF's logic has some fairness to it. I also do not feel N-Aldwitch is evil. May be quick to judge at times, but I feel a little jumpy myself after seeing what has happened here. I am becoming very frightened and I feel we need to give a little more thought, like HF has done, to our decisions.

With that said I do trust Nakranoth with the other name he mentioned and that is Racetyme. I am sorry, but there is something about him that I did not sense until he unvoted for mtm21 so quickly and without any explanations which he seem to give late after, what I believe, was thinking of something to say not to look guilty when he changed his vote to saztronic. He also jumped on Pie when he tried to tell you he was the Priest. You accused him of not sensing deadboy's evil. *shrugs* I am not as smart as HF, but at least I am trying and I think you all should do the same.

vote Racetyme
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Thu May 24, 2007 10:04 am

*he nods slowly, mainly at HF* No need to be at each other's necks, HF, we both know that we're innocent and we both know that we want the least violence, and if violence is a necessary, then it must be logical.
Sparkle has pointed that out. *he grips his cane*
Personally I don't care if you vote for me. *he focuses on HF through his glasses* It is your decision, you probably have good reason to do that. *he smiles* But I am unvoting you, because I personally think that you are an innocent.
I hope I am trusting the right people here.

unvote formerly known as hf

vote Racetyme

formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Thu May 24, 2007 10:43 am

Racetyme had my suspicions early on... If only because he was so silent, yet still made outright decisions on the fates of others...

However, I'm not so sure I like the way you followed sparkle there... As if maybe, you know more about one another? Anyway, were you zombies, you would likely have ganged up on me, having the current support of Nakranoth. Or maybe this is just yet another game with my head... I am getting weary, and last night has put so much doubt in my mind in regards to my usual logic...

*he sighs*

unvote N-Aldwitch
vote Racetyme
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Thu May 24, 2007 12:28 pm

HF, if I am a Zombie, you would be dead tomorrow. *he laughs*

Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Fri May 25, 2007 8:32 am

*laughs aloud* I honestly expected either a near fifty fifty split, or almost complete agreement. *turns to HF* It would seem that the zombies, whoever they may be, are craftier then I expected. Fifty fifty would spell innocence, while agreement, guilt. *shakes his head* Instead what I find is a finger pointing a completely different direction. And I honestly have no idea what that means.
Scratch and sniff text
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Fri May 25, 2007 10:53 am

So what innocents are still alive? There's only one zombie left, right? We killed the other, so that means:
Nakranoth
Sparkle
HF
Myself

So technically if we gang up on Racetyme then we win? As to my old knowledge *he pushes his glasses up his nose* there is a Zombie Master and zombie.. and we killed Deadboy.. right? I know I am not a zombie, that's for sure. You don't know it for sure, it's hard to explain, but I know I'm not one. Nakranoth is obviously not a zombie. I doubt HF is a zombie. Sparkle doesn't seem the type to be a zombie. And Racetyme is the only one hiding from the action.. right?

formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Fri May 25, 2007 12:10 pm

No, N-Aldwitch...

Deadboy was a necromancer. An evil one, but the zombies mistook him for one of us.

We still have the zombie master left to deal with, and at least one other zombie, although there may well be two of them. At worst, we are dealing with three evil ones amongst us. At best, two...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.

Return to “Forum Games”