Cantr Forum Werewolf Game 3 - OOC Discussion

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Surly

Postby Surly » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:42 pm

*Doesn't say anything*

:D
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:08 pm

*laugh* you have a point there.. I have to agree.. I think the ones that talk to much get lynched... but I didn't say a thing.. I would really like to know from the wolves at the end of the game why they chose me first...
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:18 pm

I'm beginning to think it was because you survived the last game, like someone mentioned at some point. But I see great symbolism in that the first victim is a girl with a pretty blonde avatar. What could be more innocent than that? Well exept mine but I'm immortal, haha.

Edit: *900 post dance*
Not-so-sad panda
mikki

Postby mikki » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:28 pm

Truthfully I have a feeling that is the reasoning.. Now if the game would hurry up and finish.. I want to play the next one.. lol.. I am just sitting in heaven at the moment with Colonel because no one else has died..

hmmm... now I am trying to think of who I would pick to take the fall of my death... :twisted:
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:10 pm

lol @ the coffee cup
Not-so-sad panda
Lumin

Postby Lumin » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:39 pm

Seko, since the games here seem to be a little more roleplay-heavy than the norm, if we ever get a one-sided vote where it's clear a person's going to be lynched, would it be possible for them to PM you with at least a rough idea of how they're going to act when it happens? (Dramatic speeches would probably be going a bit overboard, but even something as simple as whether they struggle or not could add a lot to the character...)
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:55 pm

Yeah, I know... I did PM Farmer but he had already logged out so I couldn't wait. If you notice that you're about to lose the game then feel free to pop a suggestion in private.

Also, werewolves - if you got some special idea of how to kill your victim, if you'd like to do it in a merciful way or something then you can also announce that while naming your victim. (Though too detailed things might give some hint of your identity so be careful.)

As people can guess, I'm solely responsible for designing the horrible ways people have died this far and the committers shouldn't be held responsible in case of someone losing their lunch or having a heart attack.
Not-so-sad panda
Lumin

Postby Lumin » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:04 pm

Okay, good. I was wondering about that last night when it looked like my char was going to get lynched by one vote; I was kind of worried you might write a description that wasn't really in character.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:14 pm

My sleepy brain does not quite understand...

For a while it looked to me that there is a 3 against 3 situation but then I noticed Nixit's vote.

Anyway, people, I'd appriciate if next time when you refuse to vote, you write a big fat "blank" there. Then it's easy to see if someone retreats from voting, or that a person has made a solid decision of voting nobody instead of just being apathetic. There is no such thing as being neutral. By voting blank you agree to someone else making the choice for you, and closing your eyes does not make the danger disappear. But of course no one is forced to vote. Just putting that big fat blank there would show that you're really putting your mind in what you're doing.
Not-so-sad panda
Lumin

Postby Lumin » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:23 pm

LOL, it's probably just my sleepy brain not wording things clearly. :)

Last night it was a two to three situation once I decided to abstain, so it looked like I was going to lose (by one vote) until Swymir and Nixit stepped in.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:30 pm

*sticks his tongue out and blows a long, loud, slobbery raspberry at lumin*
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Lumin

Postby Lumin » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:26 pm

Aw, shaddup. You're dead. And you brought it upon yourself. Go 'hang out' with Mikki now. :P
mortaine

Postby mortaine » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:56 am

Damn.missed it by a few hours.Sorry, folks-- I left town Friday afternoon and just got back half an hour ago. I thought I'd have some 'net access... but didn't.

At least I didn't get lynched.
--
mortaine.
mortaine

Postby mortaine » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:56 am

Ah, Nixit made it to heaven.

I wondered if he was going to "the other place."
--

mortaine.
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:00 am

Yeah... I guess even though it wasn't guaranteed that I was dead, it didn't really matter... and I found out that I was, so, yeah.
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.

Return to “Forum Games”