V v. W 2 Game Thread (Action Cycle 2)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:32 pm

He looks to Corporal pie and nods
Understood Major. Corporal pie is on his way

Keep sharp Corporal, give them a hand, but, for goodness sake, be careful. It's an enclosed space...

He turns to Corporal Lumin
Where abouts is this location? If you can reach it from where the teams are headed, join Corporal Pie and check it out. If not, then we'll have to wait until the teams return, I don't want people out there without adequate support...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Pie

Postby Pie » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:37 pm

*Sigh* Alrights, I'm goin.* He sais as he opens the door and starts doun the hall*

Ok pie, just remember, inclosed space. Ceep the safty on until you meet up with Alfa and Bravo.*He sais, monologing to himself wile walking doun the hall*
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
MrPenguin589

Postby MrPenguin589 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:16 am

Looks over his shoulder and sees Pie. When he speaks, his voice is barely above a whisper
Glad to see you here, corporal.
Turns his attention back towards the staircase.
All of my endings are waiting to begin.
Pie

Postby Pie » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:39 am

*He walks up to the group, walks to the side of the group nearist to the staircase, aims his Mirage AT23 at the staircas, and turns of the safty* Right.. *he sais, mimicing MrPenguin589's quietnes in voice*

Pick In Enter

Nixit

Postby Nixit » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:42 am

Nixit nods to Pie, silently, his sidearm loaded and ready.
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Pie

Postby Pie » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:04 am

*He stands there, unmoving, like everyone els, through the awquard silence. he somtimes herd small shuffles, as small as somone shifting there weight, as he waited for the monster/monsters he knew that would come*

Pick In Enter

AoM

Postby AoM » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:47 am

The hallway is silent. No footsteps. One of you coughs. All guns are leveled at the stairway. Then they are upon you.

******ACTION CYCLE*******

All special roles please PM me with your first moves.

EDIT: If you haven't been PM'd with a special role, you are an innocent. You may be able to take a mark or become a Warder later in the game however.

Also, there should be no communication either in public or through PM's to each other during the action phase. The exception to this rule is that the monsters may communicate with each other since they must agree on an action together. But a the monsters may not communicate with non-monsters during the action cycle. (Ie: You cannot press-gang someone into joining you with a mark while during the action phase.)
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:18 am

The glass window in the observation room smashes open as someone comes barreling through it from the other room. More figures poor in from behind. Whatever they are, they aren't human. It appears as if their whole body is soaked and dripping with blood, their lips are drawn back into large maws lined with nasty looking fangs, and they move with in human speed and acrobatics. The people in the observation room shout warnings and explatives and dive for cover, drawing their weapons.

Just outside in the hallway, the commotion has caused everyone to turn their heads. When Cpl. Pie turns back to look at the stairway, more of these horrific creatures are nearly upon them. Pie pulls the trigger on his massive gun and with a massive boom puts a 4 inch hole in one of them.

After that, everyone opens fire, trying to shoot at anything with claws. The two groups end up being pushed back together, trying to give way to avoid letting the creatures get close. Eventually though, a few of them manage to leap into the group and start laying about.

Then, amongst all this chaos, there is a great howl; unmistakably that of a werewolf.

Survival instincts kick in at this point, and it's every man and woman for themselves. Some of you hide, some of you fire randomly, some of you search fruitlessly for a flare. Moments later the din is over. And you all lay there breathing deeply in the dark.

A flare is lit, revealing a hallway full of dead monsters. Everyone in your group has at least a few cuts and are covered in blood and ripped uniforms. Pvt. Mikki, Pvt. Sparks, and Medical Officer Steve have it worst though, clutching at major wounds that will most likely render them ineffective in combat.

There's no sign of a werewolf anymore.
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:24 am

Further inspection of the monsters confirms a new fear.

Some of you who have seen combat against vamps before recognize these things. The army has a nickname for them: "ghasts." They've only ever been seen active around very powerful vamp lords... sort of an elite bodyguard if you will.

If ghasts are around here, then there's bound to be a vamp or two around as well...
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:36 am

"Is everyone all right?"
Cpl. Luncid's voice seems to echo throughout the room. His knife was at hand, dripping with inhuman blood; he made a search from the lit flares and picked up his assault rifle. He arranged what he was carrying so that he could have his hands open to tend his somewhat minor wounds on his shoulder and thigh. His breathing was loud and tense and full of recovering fear.
"Bloody fight that was. Almost too damn dark to see anything..."
His eyes scan about the others and their silence.
"... Come now. Let's get up. Let's see some survivors here."
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:14 am

"Muthafuckers..." She stands up wearily, glaring around with her teeth bared, then throws the strap of her assault rifle over her shoulder and grasps her left upper arm, trying to stop the bleeding. "Medic! Where the hell is that..." Her voice fades away as she lays her eyes on Steve and comes to realize he's in no shape to help. She stumbles over to him and opens his bag of supplies hastly, staining everything with blood. She grabs the roll of gauze and wraps a tight bandage over the bleeding clawmarks in her arm.
Not-so-sad panda
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:50 pm

He makes a grab for the radio
Major? Alpah team? Bravo? Anyone. Respond. What is your situation? Are there any casualties? Regroup and return here as soon as you can
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:31 pm

She grunts and picks up the radio. "Colonel, I'm OK but not so sure about the others." There's a flashlight fallen nearby, still lit, and she picks it up, moving the spotlight slowly across the floor. "They didn't seem to take anyone but we got several down, hold on."

"GET UP YOU LOUSY MAGGOTS! You ain't dead yet, so get up and move it!"
Her shouting creates some movement in the people nearby, some lying on the floor, some ducking under the stairs and in alcoves on the walls. She moves to check the ones unmoving.

"Colonel, there's three unconscious, none dead. But there's blood all over the place. If they come back, we might have to leave the badly wounded behind."
She grabs Medic Steve from the collar and starts dragging him towards the command center, face reddened with stress and pain.

She glances around for people's positions, quickly diving the group in pairs to take care of the badly wounded. "Pie, Penguin. Take care of Sargent Sparks. Nixit, Lurker, you take Mikki. Blue-Nine, you're with me. Move it!"
Not-so-sad panda
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:08 pm

He glances briefly at a cut on his arm, but takes no more notice of it. He motions to Lurker and gets ready to take Mikki's shoulders.

"We're lucky, you guys know that? There coulda easily been at least one death on our side, if not more. Let's just hope these three can be helped."
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
The Lurker

Postby The Lurker » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:24 pm

She nods grimly and helps Nixit lift Mikki off the floor. They begin making their way back to the command center.
"There is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are worthless because they are badly argued."

Thomas H. Huxley

Return to “Forum Games”