Cantr Forum Werewolf - Game Over - Werewolves win

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

swymir

Postby swymir » Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:28 pm

I too have been assured of my innocence by Seko while also being told that Pirog wanted me dead and that I should vote against him, but when I heard another wisper from Pirog just an hour later stating that he heard the same from you, Seko. That is when I began to have my suspicions about you. Then Rev almost had me change my mind about you, but Pirog showed me more reason that I just can not ignore. Rev I agree that you must be the other innocent villager. Please don't let yourself fall to Seko's trickery.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
Pirog

Postby Pirog » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:34 am

You see, Rev...there are three of us now saying that Seko is sending lies via PM's. That leaves at least one villager that would lie about it in case two of us are warewolves...and why would he/she do that?

Surely you must start to understand how you have been tricked by Ree and Seko now?

I wouldn't be surprised if Seko sent that PM to every person in the game.
Eat the invisible food, Industrialist...it's delicious!
InsaneIrony

Postby InsaneIrony » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:22 am

I believe in Seko's innocence... This morning she came to me, crying from joy perhaps for she had seen I was innocent... This morning seems so long ago now... What is this that is going on? Pirog weaving lies against her honor...
Just what is it that you claim she told you?
*blinks* Oh... I am so confused now... So ever confused... Damn you wolves...
1099-5: Bandit says: "Collect a sum of 100 000g of sand to offer me in tribute or I will kill you."
swymir

Postby swymir » Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:57 am

Perhaps your testimony would be more applicable Insane if it was not you who we are accusing of accomplsing Seko. So as you see siding with Seko only further proves your guilt.
swymir

Postby swymir » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:07 am

Rev please listen to reason there are only 6 of us left now:

Ree
Seko
Pirog
Mei
Myself
and You

It seems that the accusations are that either Ree and Seko are the weawolves or Mei and either Pirog and myself are the wearwolves. I can ssure you right now that I am not one of the wearwolves. We must focus on who has been the most deceitful throughout this whole deal and that leads us to Seko. We have already established that he has wipsered to everyone that she thought they were innocent and even tried pitting people agianst one another. Now why would she do this if she did not want to take the blame away from herself. Seko says she is the seer, but for all we know the seer could be dead. Perhaps the seer already revealed themself to Seko and she took the chance to kill her and to assume their identity.

Please listen to Reason Seko and Ree are the only ones who have tried to decieve and cause distrust between the population. Recall past events and you will see it all makes sense.
InsaneIrony

Postby InsaneIrony » Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:59 am

I am not a werewolf! *sighs and starts to cry* Dammit...
If she had chosen to trust... Pirog and Mei's innocence in the same way she did my own and Rev's, then this arguement would be in a completely different direction. But no...
Yesterday, Pirog and Seko started at odds with each other. Then the day ended and started anew with sort of trust. Both seem innocent. Yet now Pirog is trying to kill her again.
I... I don't think Revanael would turn from Seko's side, no matter what you say.
Swymir, why is it that you now turn so... evil?

And Pirog, just what was it exactly that she sent that has made you all so sure of her being a werewolf?...

This morning, she told me of her visions... I trust that she is the seer... You all say that she and I are werewolves, but I know of my own innocence, and trust that she and Revanael are innocent as well...
If I were a werewolf, would I kill my own friend? What reasons would I have for killing Trage and Zoot? There are none. I am not a werewolf. I just don't want to see my friends die...
I still feel sure that Mei must be a werewolf... But she has turned so quiet now.
1099-5: Bandit says: "Collect a sum of 100 000g of sand to offer me in tribute or I will kill you."
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:44 am

Pirog and Swymir - Upon times I have difficulty believing that one of them could be a werewolf, this is what so much tears me apart and may sometimes be seen as trust. But never should it be seen as assurance. I wanted you to be innocent but I know at least one of you isn't. Now why cannot you just accept that the only one that I for sure think is a werewolf - and this I do not know why - is Mei, and let her die? Because if she is not a werewolf, it means you two are and then you have won. So why take it on any longer? That you defend her like that must mean she is a werewolf, and one of you is the second one. I cannot say a thing about the tomorrow, if I even survive that long it will be by the vision that proves which one deserves to die. I do not have things against you personally, earlier I used to have slight trust on Pirog based on emotions but all this hostility has been turning me away from him. Would it be a choice between them, at this moment I'd choose him to die. But it's not. I'm not going to change my mind about Mei when I know one of these boys is just a stubborn fool and taking the wrong choice would bring us all death. Living in the same village with such idiot makes me think death is not such a bad option after all. I only live for Rev and Ree, and my duty.
Not-so-sad panda
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:27 pm

Seko, you have been telling everyone similar lies to those you toild to me. I cannot trust you any longer. You are the wolf. You must die. And Ree will die next.

I hope I live to see both deaths of these animals. But if I don't, just make sure to give Ree a long, painful death from me!
Pirog

Postby Pirog » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:40 pm

Bless you, Rev! :D

If Seko gets you tonight at least you can die knowing that the village will still survive.

You were so close, warewolves...so very close. But now it is your turn to do the dying, yes indeed!
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:01 pm

*Looks at Revanael, totally shattered.* I can't believe you're doing this to me..! If you don't trust me anymore then I'm just going to vote for myself. The village is already dead, it died yesterday when we voted for Garolou. I just wish I could have saved you from them but... *Her voice breaks and she turns away.*
Not-so-sad panda
InsaneIrony

Postby InsaneIrony » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:07 pm

*sighs* We were all lied to... *lowers her head* And because of my overzealousness, excitedness... foolishness... Because I was so quick and loud on acting upon information from one I trusted... It seems I shall be hung. Perhaps I deserve death for continuing on a rumor that caused Garolou's death, but I am not guilty of murder...
Dammit... Just because I trusted someone... The wrong person... *falls to a seat on the ground*
I... would have died to defend her this morning...
Mei, please forgive me... I made many accusations this morning, based on what I now know was lies, deception...
*lowers her voice* I... change my vote to Seko... I don't want to kill another innocent, and I won't let her sway my vote again...
*looks up* You can call me a fool, but you can't call me a werewolf. I know you probably won't believe me now... After all that I said in a moment's rashness earlier today... *sighs* I've nobody left to trust now... It feels as though the earth has been pulled out from beneath me and now I can't be sure of anything...
Pirog

Postby Pirog » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:26 pm

Oh my...now you are even turning on each other. It is however a bit obvious that you are simply trying to save your own skin...or rather, fur, at this point, Ree.

But don't you worry...Seko will join you tomorrow. :wink:

I feel very, very confident in the innocence of my fellow villagers: Mei, Swymir And Rev...and I am sure they feel the same way too.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:45 pm

Don't you like your victims more when they fight back, Pirog? If I'm counting right there's now three votes on both me and Ree, no one has forbidden voting for oneself. So nice of you to give us an easy ending.

Rev, you better sleep with a pistol next night. I know you won't trust me anymore but better safe than sorry, I don't want you to end up gutted alive.
Not-so-sad panda
Pirog

Postby Pirog » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:04 pm

Since both warewolves are discovered I am happy to break the deadlock by changing my vote to you, Seko. Considering the last revealings you are the most obvious warewolf anyway.

It matters little to me if Ree's death will be postponed until tomorrow instead of yours...

(I hope you won't change your vote to Ree now just to keep the score tied in a desperate meassure to prolong the inevitable end...since the game is practically allready won now it is better to let the last turns play out as they should and then start a new game.)
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:37 pm

I knew from the morning that the game was pretty much lost... the only reason I still kept fighting were my friends. And now I've lost them as well. But I'm happy that it ends this way, at least you'll see the truth before the massacre starts. Mr Fool, I'm sorry I won't be seeing how that victorious grin fades from your face when the claws rip you open. Rev and Ree, I hold no grudge against you, who could listen to that little snake without believing his lies.

(OOC: I'm not sure if I'll be playing next time, this is too stressful. Pirog, how does it always lead to a this kind of situation? Reminds me pretty much about Dove and Silverfoot's encounter.)
Not-so-sad panda

Return to “Forum Games”