V v. W Official Game Thread [Sparkle killed! Vampires Win!]

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:06 pm

the young woman is seen heading down the stairs, still wearing the same clothes as yesterday, apparently slpet-in. she heads to the broken cigarette machine, then heads back upstairs, her eyes clearly bloodshot
Augery

Postby Augery » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:01 am

Looks around at the mess in the Hotel Lobbey

Poor bloody Clint.

He rights a chair that has been tipped over, looks around at all the blood and shakes his head

I think we have alot of cleaning to do. Im going back upstairs to try an find a mop.[/i]
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:34 am

George stares blankly at the dead body, murmuring to himself...

"...it is the end of us all..."
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Pie

Postby Pie » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:51 am

*looks at the gruesome scene and emediatly sits down in one of the remaining chairs*

"How could this have happend?"

*starts doodling in a notebook*
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:06 am

*she hears voices and runs out to where everyone is...she spots the body and her hand quickly goes to her mouth. She tries to keep her cool and saneness, but feel them both slipping away quickly* You! *she screams pointing a finger at Auggie* You murderer!

*As Auggie tries to speak she jumps behind someone closing her eyes afraid of what will happen to her. She begans to cry like if she was a very young girl again...she begans speaking through her tears* I'm sorry, but this has to end! It has to endddd!!
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Dee

Postby Dee » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:02 am

She shakes her head

I still suspect George! Either that, or I just don't like him and I want him dead. Cruel, huh?
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:41 pm

George nods gravely.

"I would indeed say that's quite cruel, young lady."
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:23 am

the woman heads around the corner. She wears a very short, demin miniskirt and a small singlet - making her look more pale and thin than the previous days. Bruises can be seen on her legs, and her forearms are scarred in a number of places. Her eyes seem bloodshot, and are fixed on the floor as she walks around the corner.

She looks up and her eyes fall on the body.

Shit...

she stares blankly at the body for a few moments, then starts to cough violently, rocking her small frame.

Geez... I can' take this... Can't someone... like... that blood. Shit.

her eyes start to nervously dart around the room, not making eye contact with anyone else, or fixing themselves on anything.
Augery

Postby Augery » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:15 am

He comes back into the room with the mop and starts trying to clean up the blood

If your going to kill me today at least make sure to give me a better death than Clint got.
AoM

Postby AoM » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:03 pm

The day has slipped into the late afternoon. Clint's body has been cleaned up and placed to the side as carefully as possible. The lobbey still has much to be desired as the blood smears have soaked into the carpetting and various claw marks are still visible on the walls.

The day will be ending some time tomorrow. Please begin to finalize your votes if you have not already done so.
The Lurker

Postby The Lurker » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:56 pm

*bows his head and says quietly* My vote goes to Auggie... I trusted Clint in life for the short time that I knew him, and I'm going to trust his judgement now. I feel like I'm sort of his posthumous vote, I suppose.
Augery

Postby Augery » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:10 pm

Well mine goes to George for consistancies sake, and to hopefully tie the vote.

he hangs his head

As I said before If you kill me atleast make it quick and painless
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:33 am

George smiles bleakly, with no remarks to make any more. He nods gruffly.

"Yep... I'm going with Augery..."
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:38 am

*her eyes still wet she doesn't look up at Auggie she just mubbles to her self something about a killer and praying for her life, she sits behind her protection and wraps her arms around her knees staring not quite down but not looking up as she rocks a little*
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:44 pm

she lowers her ehad and heads towards a nearby armchair where she sits down, pulls out a crumpled packet of cigarettes and begins to slowly drag on it. She says something, bbut it is anaudiable to anyone else in the room

Return to “Forum Games”