WWG VI: Salem 1692 (first night)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

mikki

Postby mikki » Sun May 22, 2005 12:07 am

I am sorry that you seem to think that it is me.. *sighs* If you must kill me then do so, but I am not the one you are looking for.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun May 22, 2005 1:33 am

frowns

Kill? Should we lower ourselves to such evil just because evil lurks around us. I think not. Evil is around us. It isn't within us. I think once the Lord show these evil doers to us, we should cast them out of our town just as the Lord cast Satan out of heaven.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Yo_Yo

Postby Yo_Yo » Sun May 22, 2005 2:24 am

*he stands, grabing a larger hammer from his satchel. He stands infront of Mikki, attempting his best defensive stance (although he has absolutly no knowledge on the subject)* If you want to kill her, you'll have to go through me. I've known Mikki for a long time. She may like to drink, but she wouldn't do something like this.

I personally don't know why we are even thinking of killing anyone. How do we know this isn't some kind of joke, albietly a wicked one? How do we know this was for real?

And... I'd rather sacrifice myself before I'd let you harm her. My vote is for <b>Myself</b>. *he looks to the ground, his mental health sagging as he places this burden upon himself*
Vicki Vale: You're insane!
Joker: I thought I was a Pisces!
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Sun May 22, 2005 4:55 am

As heavy storm cloud begins to roll in the days end draws near. The three wishing Mikki be hung for crimes agains the lord are silenced as the remaining villagers of Salem stand in front of the poor drunkard saying that they have not enough evidence to convict. And then finally giving in to the crowd everyone turns and walks back into their houses to pray that they awake the next light to a normal routine again. But many are restless and the storm picks up and the nightmares begin.

Alright everyone first night is now. Night time people do yourstuff.
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.

Return to “Forum Games”