Cantr Forum Werewolf - Game Over - Werewolves win

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

swymir

Postby swymir » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:03 pm

I wa sso sure that it was Seko who was a werewolf. Oh well I guess it's all my fault that the village came to it's doom. I'd very much like to play again. Perhaps this time with more people and a few more roles if anyone can think of something else.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:33 am

Who did you actually see as innocent, Seko? Were you actually telling me the truth?
Pirog

Postby Pirog » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:21 am

hehe...we planned our strategy very carefully. I made a point of being totally paranoid in the beginning of the game to make myself seem harmless and being able to shift sides without causing suspicion.

Me and Junesun always clearly discussed how our next step should be approached etc. This is really a very, very strategical game in written form.

As Seko said she never claimed that I (and I guess other people) was innocent...just that she was pretty sure about it. But with their failed killing of Garalou I was sure that I could turn that against her if I just framed her enough.

I also sent a lot of messages to Ree and Seko where I apperaed to be innocent, saying "you will die for sure now, warewolf" :lol:

We wasn't sure about Seko being the seer though...for a long time I thought Rev was and that he made Seko and Ree cover for him by taking a more active role while he remained in the shadows.

(By the way...I can't shake the idea of Rev being a female. I ALWAYS have to go back editing my sentences from "she" and "her" to "he" and "him" when writing something about him. I wonder why I'm so set on this :lol: )
Eat the invisible food, Industrialist...it's delicious!
Revanael

Postby Revanael » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:17 pm

I can guarantee you I'm male, Pirog! Well, unless I've been taught wrong...
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:34 pm

Revanael - well that name is quite feminine. Sounds elvish. But Pirog is known to be a slow learner, for example can't you even now accept that werewolf is not spelled warewolf, that would mean some sort of an object wolf... :P

And yes, I did see Rev on the first night - because I didn't know who to select I just took the first name from the list. No one seemed really suspicious on the first day. I was sure to look chaotic and shocked so that no one would keep me as a threat. But then I started wondering why choriste who hasn't been so visible on the forums would suddenly start posting so often, and seemed ready to kill anyone. When people started ganging up against Rev I tried to defend him but then I thought nah, he ain't waking up anyway, I've wasted my goddamn vision on a sleeper. But he did wake up anyway and someone else had to take the blame. Now since Garolou and Ree were throwing votes most eagerly, such bloodthirsty people would have to be werewolves! And when I started whining about that they suddenly turned silent. That I gave Ree a chance was because she had messaged me once, and sounded nice though I couldn't trust in her right away. I scanned her next night, I don't think I believed that she would be a werewolf now that I knew I had messed up concerning Garolou, but I had to be sure. What a relief, she wasn't. I didn't worry at all that we hadn't found any of the werewolves yet, what does it matter when I got two friends by my side? And even by guessing there would be a 2/3 chance to get it right.

I couldn't make up my mind about who out of the three would be innocent, though quite frankly leaned towards Pirog since he seemed so alone and frightened, poor little thing... Though I did think about asking Ree to pose as the seer, I didn't ask her to do it, thinking it would be too early, now it's easy to believe someone is a seer but to risk ones life for her would be different. But how about that, she did it anyway. Naming Mei and Swymir. But Mei and Pirog had one thing in common, they hadn't voted against Garolou. That Pirog wrote in private he would rather see Swymir dead made me sure that Mei must be guilty.

The chances:

Mei and Pirog - Pirog knows that Mei is a wolf, thus defends her and tries to make us kill Swymir so that they win.

Mei and Swymir - Pirog is just stupid and Mei has told him something in private that would make him stand by her side, plus if he's innocent he doesn't know anything and would obviously rather attack against Swymir who had thrown the first vote against innocent Garolou.

Pirog and Swymir - Very unlikely. It would be tricky to defend an innocent one (Mei) and try to turn us against the other werewolf (Swymir) knowing that the more you emphasize his guilt the less we would believe. This tactic would have been far too risky, when everyone was doubting Swymir anyway. We might have killed him.

Of course I wanted to prove that Pirog is too stubborn to change his mind even though I would tell him that if Mei is innocent then he is not because there is an alliance proved by the seer. He kept telling me how can you know this seer isn't lying to you and I was :roll: thinking argh of course you must guess it's me, how would I believe it so strongly otherwise? So you're just acting stupid and knowing it, or think that it's Rev. Or possibly Mei.

Now you should have known that I always try to avoid lying as much as I can. Hiding the truth is a different thing. Throughout the game I was just stating options and feelings but never something as clear truth, unless it was proved by the visions. If I had been a werewolf of course Then I would have been lying all the time.

Now who started this thing about Garolou been proved guilty by the seer? I never scanned him, there was no time. Ree said she continued the rumour but that would suggest someone else started it. I didn't say anything about the seer on the first day, exept to Rev. What I said to Ree is that if you want to prove Garolou is not your bestial companion, you will vote for him to be lynched. Actually I tried to convince everyone else to vote for him too to make it work, excluding only Swymir who had not written a single message that far and didn't seem worth the trouble, and Garolou himself.
Not-so-sad panda
InsaneIrony

Postby InsaneIrony » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:06 am

*snickers* Actually, I think I started the Garolou rumor. :lol: When Seko advised me to vote against him, I jumped on the chance and since I had her to help with the whispering, I was able to get a potential threat killed. I didn't really think he was the werewolf, but I knew he'd vote for me if anyone would back him. Of course, later on, when fingers were pointed at me, I had no reason to not lie. :wink:
1099-5: Bandit says: "Collect a sum of 100 000g of sand to offer me in tribute or I will kill you."
swymir

Postby swymir » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:08 am

Yeah I was a bit busy there for a while, but I pciked up the slack at the end.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."

Return to “Forum Games”