Problems in Spanish forums.

Please post requests for moderation here to be reviewed by the Public Relations Department. Just as General Support, this is NOT the place for chatter, nor the place to debate the requests.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Do you think that forums could be used to talk about politics?

Yes
43%
No
57%

Total votes: 7
Evelyn

Problems in Spanish forums.

Postby Evelyn » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:55 am

There is a guy named Wilmer Bordonado that uses the forum to talk about things that are not game stuff. He is always talking about politics offending to some players, and imposing his point of view. Is that allowed?
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:49 am

Yup, your opinion is your own, feel free to share it
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:32 am

Unless it becomes personally abusive, there's nothing wrong with using these foums to discuss politics and express views that are offensive.

If a lot of the people using the spanish forums don't like his attitude, let Wilmer know that.
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Sunni Daez

Postby Sunni Daez » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:26 pm

As long as it is in the non-cantr related thread... besides... you have a choice to read what he writes... as HF says.. as long as he is not intentionally using his comments to offend others...his opinion is his own.

Run...Dragon...Run!!!
Surly

Postby Surly » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:38 pm

To clarify on Sunni's post a little: as there is only one Spanish forum (as we do not have the huge demand for more Spanish forums in the way we had for Polish ones) Cantr-related threads will be mixed with non-Cantr threads. There is absolutely no reason this should be a problem unless content becomes an issue... which is a different thing entirely.
Formerly known as "The Surly Cantrian"
Former CD chair, former MD chair, former RD member, former Personnel Officer, former GAB member.
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:15 pm

Ya tenemos un miembro de CD que puede pasar como un moderador espanol, por lo menos. :-P Pero su espanol es un poco ... ¿como se dice "shakey"?
pepetrueno

Postby pepetrueno » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:34 pm

yo he votado no, si eso puede servir de algo.

Blessings
Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:46 am

Pepito, apoyame en esto!!!!!!! No me gusta q ese patita les ofenda asi... tengo tantos problemas existenciales... que Cantr se habia convertido en mi relax, pero ahora Wilmer la malogro todaaaaaaa. (Me siento depre ultimamente, pero asi esa actitud me llegaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!)
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:33 am

Has anybody simply asked Wilmer to just not talk about politics politely?

Secondly, if nobody else wanted to talk about that poisonous creature called politics, I don't see why he just doesn't just get no replies. :?
Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:56 pm

He wont have any reply of me anymore....
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:11 pm

I learn way too many languages, I don't speak spanish and I understood Nitefyre's post perfectly well, just from figuring out what the words would be in other languages..... Then again spanish is a lot like portugese, which I speak a little of, so that helps
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush

Return to “Moderation Requests”