IC Thoughts

Please post requests for moderation here to be reviewed by the Public Relations Department. Just as General Support, this is NOT the place for chatter, nor the place to debate the requests.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

NostalgicMelody7

IC Thoughts

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi! There's this character that is showing his character's thoughts inside his emotes. Who should I message for the details?
Black Canyon

Re: IC Thoughts

Postby Black Canyon » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Just my opinion, but here it is.

You could whisper the player (OOC) and give them a little friendly advice as they may be unaware that its unacceptable or they may be new to role play. Or you can ignore it and try to model more appropriate roleplay for them. I often go this route instead as ooc messages, even when whispered, can be really disruptive.

I tend to be grateful and very tolerant of any creative attempt at roleplay in this game because there is such a predominance of silent workers and sleepers.

BC
“Now and then we had the hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain
NostalgicMelody7

Re: IC Thoughts

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Eh, well, this person kind of left the area anyway XD I can't say anything now ;(

Return to “Moderation Requests”