Photobucket image hosting problem

Please post requests for moderation here to be reviewed by the Public Relations Department. Just as General Support, this is NOT the place for chatter, nor the place to debate the requests.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

SekoETC

Photobucket image hosting problem

Postby SekoETC » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:36 pm

Apparently the new version of Photobucket doesn't allow embedded photos from free accounts, but they still show up (with a watermark) and I can't get rid of the mentions because the posts are too old to edit (you can't edit a post that has replies, or something). So could a moderator use search to figure out which of my posts use the word Photobucket and delete all of them? I wouldn't want to get in any trouble for breaking their terms and conditions, but I can't do anything myself. There's 162 posts so I realize it might take a while.
Not-so-sad panda
sherman
Public Relations Chair/Translator-Finnish (PR)

Re: Photobucket image hosting problem

Postby sherman » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:54 pm

As of June 30, 2017, Photobucket dropped its free hosting service. It's been an issue on other platforms too and in game here too ever since but if you really want I can try search and delete said posts. Might take a while and not done in a day ^^
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
-Erwin Rommel-
SekoETC

Re: Photobucket image hosting problem

Postby SekoETC » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:22 pm

I would appreciate it if you could delete them. It doesn't have to be in one day.
Not-so-sad panda

Return to “Moderation Requests”