Hermi and spillages in the chat

Please post requests for moderation here to be reviewed by the Public Relations Department. Just as General Support, this is NOT the place for chatter, nor the place to debate the requests.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

buddyhall

Hermi and spillages in the chat

Postby buddyhall » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:28 pm

Harmi keeps kicking me out off the chat and allowing spillages to tell me too F%$& off and keeps booting me out saying that i'm harrassing people i would like to report them both for harrasssment and if possible file charges agianst them.
sanchez
Administrator Emeritus

Postby sanchez » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:41 pm

Blazin, you've been making a nuisance of yourself for weeks. None of your complaints belongs in a public forum, and certainly not in the irc channel either. Please use the appropriate forms, or pm, to contact the Players' Department directly, and then give them time to do their job and get back to you. The rest of us can't help you and don't need to hear any more about it.
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:23 am

Hmm, his account is locked and he's banned from the chat. I smell quality.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
the_antisocial_hermit

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:27 am

Everything in chat that you are talking about is posted in a very long report explaining why you were banned, and everything I've said or done is there, too. If Surly, the head of my department, finds me out of line, then I'm sure he'll take the appropriate actions against me.

I'm locking this thread as public discussion on the issue is not needed. I'm also moving it to the Moderation Requests forum as it is the more appropriate forum for complaints against people in the forum and IRC.
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!

Return to “Moderation Requests”