endless OT bickering

Please post requests for moderation here to be reviewed by the Public Relations Department. Just as General Support, this is NOT the place for chatter, nor the place to debate the requests.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Lumin

endless OT bickering

Postby Lumin » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:58 am

Would it be possible to temporarily ban any and all discussion about Zhift Forest and the surrounding area? Or at least the really OT stuff that's being posted in General in threads it doesn't even come close to belonging in?

Most of the offending posts are one-liners that rarely have anything important or even relevant to say anyway, but after a few days of this it's gotten to the point where even reading a post alluding to the events fills me with a burning rage, and thus I can't even imagine what it must be like for the people with characters involved.
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:07 am

It has gone on to quite a ridiculous degree, these OOC CRB accusations and insinuations across the forums. These players should understand once it is in the hands of the Player's Department, that is that and to let it go.

Also see: http://www.cantr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7734
Mafia Salad

Postby Mafia Salad » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:25 am

First off, sorry for the part of that I contributed. It's my internet pet peeve when I do that and I never realize I do it until after it's done and replied to.

But aside from that;
Would it be good to stop all discussion about it? I don't think it is something that should be swept under the carpet and ignored.
How about putting it all in one angry, finger pointing thread that can be ignored by everyone who doesn't want to know anymore about it.
Fortune Cookie Says:
You should consider a career change, you'd make an excellent doormat.

[quote]1441-7: You skillfully kill a racoon using a broom.[/quote]
Phalynx

Postby Phalynx » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:48 am

What Mafia Salad said, only more so!
R.I.P:
Blake Stone, Jizz Bucket, Patterson Queasley, Billy Sherwood, Chavlet D'Arcy, Johnson.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:14 am

yup... one very angry pointing finger thread

and sorry about my part in it as well... i just dont take kindly to being blamed of CRBing several times in one day
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:52 pm

http://www.cantr.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=15

GAB/PD (Oasis) has spoken:

This has definitely gone on long enough. The Players Department will investigate these matters, and hold any necessary discussions with the players. This should not be continued in any other part of the forums. Let's stop talking about this forest on here, and let the characters get on with their lives.

This means any discussion pertaining to the details of the case will be conducted via the PD in a private setting (they will contact the involved party by email, IM, PM, etc). If it so much as seeps out into the open again, a report should be made here, and I will forward the lack of cooperation on either side to the attention of the PD. I don't think there's anything that needs further elaboration here, so let that be that.

Also note for future reference that:

Please post requests for moderation here to be reviewed by the Communications Department. Just as General Support, this is NOT the place for chatter, nor the place to debate the requests.

Similar conditions apply for the Capital Rule Breach forum.

Return to “Moderation Requests”