Strange Message

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

sammigurl61190

Strange Message

Postby sammigurl61190 » Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:14 am

I'm sad to say--LOL--that I had made a character just for the purpose of being a real pain in the ass. :lol: I knew he was going to die soon, but I did it just because I was bored. So anyway, he ended up being born where my favorite character was. Lets call my favorite character A, and the idiot, B. (No names! Although the 2 people involved will probably get who I am LOL) So I decided for B to pick on A for laughs. Then B stole a bunch of stuff. Finally, A was trying to drag B in the jail. Hardly anyone was on, so it was taking forever. So I--LOL--had B try and help A drag himself to the jail. :lol: :oops: Now, when I go to my players page to try and look at my characters, it says this.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: strength_needed_to_drag() in /home/cantr/public_html/page.player.inc.php on line 211

And now I can't get to any of my characters who are underneath B. Any help?
sammigurl61190

Postby sammigurl61190 » Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:02 am

Nevermind--it was a stupid error on my part--dropping the project of dragging myself helped. :lol: :oops:
new.vogue.nightmare

Postby new.vogue.nightmare » Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:35 pm

Yeah, I've had that happen. Apparently, when the dragging project is done it bugs out and you have to manually end the project. Perhaps there can be a way to fix this without disallowing sef-draggage (after all people should be allowed to cooperate with the authorities ^^)
Sicofonte wrote:SLURP, SLURP, SLURP...

<Kimidori> esperanto is sooooo sexy^^^^
sammigurl61190

Postby sammigurl61190 » Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:48 pm

LOL Yes, that would be a good idea.
Thomas Pickert
Programmer Emeritus

Postby Thomas Pickert » Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:39 pm

Please, please, please, don't chat in this forum. I know it's tempting, and I have done it myself once, but it's really a pain, when I have to go to the General Support Forum all the time, just to find out how someone finds something a good idea.
And please, don't say sorry here. It's ok. Just don't chat. ;)

Return to “General Support”