Turn reports broken

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

miirkaelisaar

Turn reports broken

Postby miirkaelisaar » Mon May 25, 2020 1:16 pm

I've been clicking the turn reports to send them to my email and I just realized I haven't received any of them since 6504, so now I lost the last 35 days of turn reports, why aren't they being sent to my email like normal? They're totally gone, not in their designated folder, junk, or inbox, they never got sent to me, even though I click them every day.

Edit: Actually I did find them in my junk folder, but I had cantr email saved as a contact, did the email for turn reports change? If so I wish you'd said something, I lost so many reports to junk mail because something's been changed somewhere.
“No institution can function smoothly if there is disunity among it's members.”
Joshuamonkey
Owner/GAB Chair/HR Chair/ProgD

Re: Turn reports broken

Postby Joshuamonkey » Thu May 28, 2020 3:41 am

Yes, there was a change. All automated emails are now sent from noreply@cantr.net. This change was due to emails not being sent by Cantr's mailing list emails for some reason (e.g. support@cantr.net). I recommend using the following email filter to not mark as spam:
On Gmail this is the settings gear on the top right, click Settings, then go to the tab "Filters and Blocked Addresses", then "Create a new filter" towards the bottom, enter the above in the From field, "Create filter", Check "never send it to spam", then "Create filter".

I'll post an announcement on Cantr.net also.
Joshuamonkey's Blog
http://doryiskom.myminicity.com/
https://writealyze.com
"Don't be afraid to be different, but be as good as you can be." - President James E. Faust
I'm LDS, play the cello, and run.

Return to “General Support”