Small van suddenly way slower on much shorter expressway?

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

miirkaelisaar

Small van suddenly way slower on much shorter expressway?

Postby miirkaelisaar » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:24 am

I'm really confused, so without giving town names, my character left his town this morning on a long expressway that crosses part of a lake, the first turn was 44%, then 88%, so it took three turns to get to the town and then leave to the next. The next road is only 1/3 as long as the one I was just on and both are expressways, so I thought I would get there at this tick, but I'm only at 32%, that's less than I got in one turn on the road that is 3x longer, what happened? I have fuel, didn't pick anything up, I can see how short the road is right in front of me, this really sucks, am I missing something?
“No institution can function smoothly if there is disunity among it's members.”
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Re: Small van suddenly way slower on much shorter expressway?

Postby Greek » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:50 pm

To be handled on priv.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’

Return to “General Support”