Problem with charrie description

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

notsure

Problem with charrie description

Postby notsure » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:58 pm

All of a sudden, someone tells me he/she can't see my charrie description. The charrie not brand-new and I've had many other charries. Where should his description go?
Thanks.
notsure:\
notsure

Re: Problem with charrie description

Postby notsure » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:02 pm

Well, I copied and pasted the description everywhere and it seems to be working, but I know that's not the right way to do it.
ns :\
ToxikCoffee

Re: Problem with charrie description

Postby ToxikCoffee » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:16 pm

notsure wrote:Well, I copied and pasted the description everywhere and it seems to be working, but I know that's not the right way to do it.
ns :\

It goes under Public Description, not Personal Description. Personal is for notes that no one else can see. For example, I use Personal for personality and Public for appearance! :)
"My most traumatizing moment was being stuck in a cage without ice cream. Also I eat my hamburgers like I eat my hockey pucks."

Return to “General Support”