Problem with keyring order

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Rebma

Problem with keyring order

Postby Rebma » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:35 am

It used to be that you could figure out which keyring you were storing keys on by counting where it was in your inventory and reversing that in your dropdown menu for storing.

However, today I tried to store a key, and it went into a completely random keyring, despite being an easy number to figure out (second from the bottom in inventory/should have been second from top in the drop down). I tried it again, with a different keyring, and it again went in the complete wrong ring. This was working fine last week as far as I can remember.

Edit: It seems there are two (possibly three) keyrings -at least- that are messing up the order of things. Even when you put them all on the ground and try to store that way, most showed above the furniture but a couple showed below. I don't know if something;'s just up with these keyrings in particular.
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in

Return to “General Support”