Bucket Changes

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Millhouse

Bucket Changes

Postby Millhouse » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:39 pm

I noticed a couple of problems with a wooden bucket since the new liquors were introduced. The first is that there are now two "project" icons next to the object while in my inventory. One does nothing and the other works as expected (opens a crafting menu).

The second issue is that the new crafting recipes aren't listed. According to the wiki, I should be able to make molasses and Palm nectar with a bucket. I assume also ginger syrup too, though there is no wiki page for ginger syrup yet.

This is a wooden bucket I'm trying to use
ObsessedWithCats

Re: Bucket Changes

Postby ObsessedWithCats » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:22 pm

Millhouse wrote:I noticed a couple of problems with a wooden bucket since the new liquors were introduced. The first is that there are now two "project" icons next to the object while in my inventory. One does nothing and the other works as expected (opens a crafting menu).

The second issue is that the new crafting recipes aren't listed. According to the wiki, I should be able to make molasses and Palm nectar with a bucket. I assume also ginger syrup too, though there is no wiki page for ginger syrup yet.

This is a wooden bucket I'm trying to use

The first (before the put in container button) seems to function as if the bucket were a component to be added to a project, like adding a hilt to a sword-making project.
Millhouse

Postby Millhouse » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:38 pm

The new recipes do seem to be available to make with an iron bucket. I'm not sure if that was intentional. Everything else that can be made in an iron bucket can also be made in a wooden one.
Millhouse

Postby Millhouse » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:29 pm

It looks like palm nectar, ginger syrup and grog were added as recipes on the wooden bucket, but not molasses.
Snowdrop

Postby Snowdrop » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:21 pm

Molasses isn't an option on the iron bucket though? So...at the moment, both buckets seem to have the same options.
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Postby Greek » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:28 pm

I've added the missing recipes.

There were a few mistakes in wiki articles, I think they are now fixed.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’

Return to “General Support”