unable to retieve items from Armoire

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Optimus Christ

unable to retieve items from Armoire

Postby Optimus Christ » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:43 pm

I haven't tried this with anything else recently, but anytime I try to get an item from the armoire, it comes up with "ERROR: This page (retrieve_inventory) is not available yet. (char: 343642)" same thing with taking it out of it and onto the floor. Anyone else having this problem?
Bmot
Game Mechanics Chair / HR/PD Member

Re: unable to retieve items from Armoire

Postby Bmot » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:09 am

How long did you have this problem?

I have taken stuff out of an armoire without problems a few days ago.
Richard Dawkins wrote:We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?
Optimus Christ

Postby Optimus Christ » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:37 am

I'm not sure, I think it might have happened a few weeks ago as well. Even unlocked the armoire and tried to drag stuff out. Nothing. Its like the page doesn't exist for me, however I am on my phone, could that be a problem as well?
Bmot

Postby Bmot » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:51 am

To (untrained) me, it sounds more like something is wrong with this specific armoire, than something is wrong with your phone :P.
Richard Dawkins wrote:We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?
Optimus Christ

Postby Optimus Christ » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:55 am

What could be wrong with it?
Bmot

Postby Bmot » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:27 am

No idea, I'm not a programmer...
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Postby Greek » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:06 pm

Sounds like noscript or disabled javascript in browser options. New retrieve page requires javascript to work.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’

Return to “General Support”