pointing issues

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

viktor

pointing issues

Postby viktor » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:03 am

was tis intentional or was it a bad and annoying side effect of other changes.
I've noticed recently that when I point at something, I get no confirmation, it's like nothing happens unless I go back to events page to see if I had pointed. I have to do this every time I point now because I have no other indication that I clicked the button. before when you pointed at something it would go to events page.. granted if you wanted to point at many things, sometimes you would have to reclick objects or people or w/e but at least you knew it happened.
computaertist

Re: pointing issues

Postby computaertist » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:09 am

http://forum.cantr.org/viewtopic.php?p=556105#p556105
Greek wrote:It's an intentional change.

There was a problem with converting the button to greyscale on webkit-based browsers. I know it could have been the source of confusion, because it looked like nothing happened, I hope it didn't spoil the gameplay.

It should work now.
Mark Twain wrote:Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.

Return to “General Support”