Kilns can't be disassembled

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

*Wiro

Kilns can't be disassembled

Postby *Wiro » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:11 pm

ERROR: You can't disassemble this object, because its existence is required by
Read about my characters by following this link.
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Re: Kilns can't be disassembled

Postby Greek » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:55 am

The root of the problem is when machine/object is required to be in location to build something (for example have masts to build sails or have kiln to burn a flowerpot), then it should not be possible to disassemble the machine when it's "supporting" such project or object.

We had two bugs here.
It makes sense for fixed objects, but the same rule was applied to portable ones. So it was impossible to disassemble kiln because there was a ceramic plate on the ground - that was the first bug. The second was incorrect error message, which should inform which object is the cause of the problem.

Both bugs should be fixed now. Please post again if something is still not ok.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’
*Wiro

Re: Kilns can't be disassembled

Postby *Wiro » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:57 am

All fixed. Thank you!
Read about my characters by following this link.

Return to “General Support”