My boat is broken

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

west

My boat is broken

Postby west » Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:46 am

I just undocked my boat from the Longinazy Forest East boat dock, and this is what I get.

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/cantr/public_html/page.description.inc.php on line 262

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/cantr/public_html/page.description.inc.php on line 218

You are not close to any place where you could dock.

And when I try to move somewhere it says
ERROR: this vessel is not capable of anything but floating.

That ain't right.

I can neither dock nor move.
I should mention that this is the same boat my character sailed from Blojt by himself. He's alone on the boat.

also, my character page has a similar MySQL error at the top of my character list:
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/cantr/public_html/locations.inc.php on line 375

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/cantr/public_html/locations.inc.php on line 375

Um...
I'm not dead; I'm dormant.
Thomas Pickert
Programmer Emeritus

Postby Thomas Pickert » Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:18 pm

Problem should be solved. If not, get back to us.
west

Postby west » Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:04 pm

still have the
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/cantr/public_html/page.description.inc.php on line 262
error, but I can see my location now...which is bad; it's nowhere near land even though I just undocked.

Furthermore, my vessel is still apparently incapable of doing anything but floating. Do I need more than one person to sail it? I didn't before.
Meh

Postby Meh » Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:54 pm

There was an issue with all boats.
Send a e-mail to bugs@cantr.net as to where you left from and/or the chracters name and/or the boat's name.

I do not have access at the moment to resolve. I should be able to get to it within 9 hours if no one beats me to it.
west

Postby west » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:11 am

sort of resolved; i was re-docked and have since set sail again.

thanks.

Return to “General Support”