Herb Garden

Out-of-character discussion forum for players of Cantr II to discuss new ideas for the development of the Cantr II game.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

The Industriallist

Postby The Industriallist » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:59 pm

I don't think the herb garden has any hope at all. You're intended to have to do serious, long range trading to make herbal mixes, not just build a few machines...
"If I can be a good crackhead, I can be a good Christian"

-A subway preacher
Sho

Postby Sho » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:11 pm

I agree.
The more general garden proposal needs some constructive comments, though. Doesn't seem to have been noticed.
Sunni Daez

Postby Sunni Daez » Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:18 am

I think a garden...for use in places without food...would be a great idea...I have a charri in the Mountain...and she would just love to have a garden (she hates meat!)

Run...Dragon...Run!!!
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Re: Herb Gardens in Hillplaces

Postby Snickie » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Bump.

1.)
I don't know if this was discussed further on another differently-named thread, but this should probably be in Implemented Suggestions despite the fact that I don't think it was implemented exactly as suggested or discussed, but it does exist in-game.

2.) (The real reason I bumped this.)
I want herb gardens in hill biomes!
I don't care if you have to have a project to build a terrace out of stone/brick/whatever for it first, or add a ton of grass, or whatever.
Just make it happen please. :)

Return to “Suggestions”