Change in tiredness

Out-of-character discussion forum for players of Cantr II to discuss new ideas for the development of the Cantr II game.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Re: Change in tiredness

Postby Greek » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Yes, that's probably something with turn.finish process, but I have no possibility to fix or even check it.

However, we are going to implement better time actions related system, which could be used for violence too. It would make timing far more reliable.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’
Henkie

Postby Henkie » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Okay by now this new system is really starting to piss me off.

I find it to be very unrealistic.
Not in comparison to real life, but in comparison to the projects and the basic system in cantr.

Right now there is a 3% increase per tick... And a 5% loss for every tick one doesn't work. That means if I work 5 hours (ticks) I have to do nothing for 3 hours (ticks). That is, considering I am efficient at the project.
Now, if making a hammer takes an entire day... This system lengthens that with another 3/8th... Excluding the initial effect of the tiredness.
It's a slow paced game, but come on.. Almost one and a half days for a hammer? Almost one and a half days for a knife? A needle?

It's truly drawing fun from the game for me.
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm pretty sure this was NOT implemented, but the system's definitely acting like it was. And if it was, then I definitely don't like it, and I want it out.
Henkie

Postby Henkie » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Correct, all my characters are currently experiencing tiredness just because of the work they are doing.

Kind of a pity, I was getting all ready to blow this suggestion to smithereens... Anyway, snicky, can you write to ProgD about the bug?
psychowico

Postby psychowico » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:10 am

We write about bugs on "General Support" forum. There this was discussed and will be fixed soon.
"Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."

https://www.kinkykitty.pl

Return to “Suggestions”