People in Buildings

Out-of-character discussion forum for players of Cantr II to discuss new ideas for the development of the Cantr II game.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Re: People in Buildings

Postby Snickie » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:32 am

Or better yet, implement this as is and if you're worried about a Yugo wannabe coming to kill everyone, build anterooms for all the buildings in the big towns like Klojt and Dom Hofran.

If you want to limit visibility, I suggest you do it via locks. If the building is unlocked, you can easily see how many people are in there. If the building is locked, your chances of seeing well into the building diminish.
yougo

Postby yougo » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:34 am

Snickie wrote:Or better yet, implement this as is and if you're worried about a Yugo wannabe coming to kill everyone, build anterooms for all the buildings in the big towns like Klojt and Dom Hofran.

I didn't bother killing people in locked buildings. Only people outside and in unlocked buildings, and even then it was only for good reason.
curious

Postby curious » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:33 am

yougo wrote:I didn't bother killing people in locked buildings. Only people outside and in unlocked buildings, and even then it was only for good reason.

:shock:
So... this is why:
1, chars like yours left all the keys lying (Oh wait... that would be... they didn't, did they)
2. chars like yours killed even the visitors and newspawns in town (Oh wait... because clearly they just mindlessly 'had' to... who am I kidding, that's a good reason isn't it?)

Return to “Suggestions”