Time Wasted

Out-of-character discussion forum for players of Cantr II to discuss new ideas for the development of the Cantr II game.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Time Wasted

Postby Snickie » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:14 am

I miss the whole "minutes left" thing. It reminded me to go do other things every so often. Like eating after 200 minutes, going to bed at 1400 minutes, etc.... lol

Anyway, is there any way you all can implement "time wasted" which records the amount of time you spend logged on (more plausible now with the automatic log-out-after-fifteen-or-is-it-thirty-now-minutes thing)?
And have it displayed that on the player screen, resetting for every Cantr-day at 0-00:00. And include it in your turn report for that day.

And if nothing else, it makes good bragging rights ("Check this out! I spent a whoppin' five hours on Cantr today!") and incentives to go do something useful ("Oh crap, I just spent five hours on Cantr. I'd better get back to work."). lol
masterekat

Re: Time Wasted

Postby masterekat » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:35 am

:shock: Please, no. Or at least give the option to hide it. I already know I have no life. Besides the thirteen lives that I -do- have, of course.
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:38 am

Err, yeah. Right. And make it optional.

Code: Select all

View Time Wasted on Player Page: [x]
Attack Time Wasted to Day Report: [x]

Something like that, then?
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:38 pm

There's already plans for individual usage statistics.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly

Return to “Suggestions”