landmarks in progress

Out-of-character discussion forum for players of Cantr II to discuss new ideas for the development of the Cantr II game.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

MelloYell

landmarks in progress

Postby MelloYell » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:57 pm

one thing that has always bugged me, is that if you have a landmark in the projects list, you cant see the name of the landmark.

ive had chars that have found abandoned landmarks, and if they were interesting or sentimental, my chars would have finished them, but if they were a waste of time, move on.

its also a problem because if you start more than one landmark at the same time, you cant see which is which. one of my chars just started two landmarks (i wasnt thinking about this), and id like to complete one before the other so that it appears first in the list of landmarks for the town (since landmarks appear in the order they are built).

maybe its a silly thing to want, but i think it would be aesthetically more pleasing. to have the "welcome to our town" landmark appear before the "tombstone of gary" landmark.

but i cant tell which landmark is which, to know which one to finish first. (since i started both of them at the same time without thinking about the fact i wouldnt be able to distinguish them, they have the same time stamp)
psychowico

Re: landmarks in progress

Postby psychowico » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:18 am

I thinking you're right. This will be very simple patch to code.

Everyone have some against it?
"Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."

https://www.kinkykitty.pl

Return to “Suggestions”