Quicksand - Arenas movedizas

Out-of-character discussion forum for players of Cantr II to discuss new ideas for the development of the Cantr II game.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Pilot
Administrator Emeritus

Quicksand - Arenas movedizas

Postby Pilot » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:18 pm

From the Spanish Forums, as players request.

Faith wrote:Arenas movedizas, en las zonas pantanosas, donde de forma aleatoria el personaje cayera provocando que no pueda realizar ninguna otra actividad mientras está en ellas, debiendo iniciar un proyecto para salir que le consuma la mayoría de la energía, a no ser que otro personaje lo ayude a salir. Claro que si está realizando algún otro proyecto, este debería de interrumpirse también.

Quicksand in the swamps, where randomly characters fell not letting them perform any activity. They must initiate a project to get out which consumes most of their energy, unless other character help them get out. Of course if the characters are doing some other project, this should also be discontinued.
Doug R.

Re: Quicksand - Arenas movedizas

Postby Doug R. » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Is there anything valuable enough in the Spanish swamps to make adding a nuisance feature of benefit? I ask because in the English zone, just having to pass through a swamp is punishment enough.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:08 pm

I know of only one swamp in the English zone. I have never been there and I have no reason to go there; adding quicksand would give me even less. So unless I run into one in the middle of Fu by accident or something I don't see any reason for anything to be added to swamps.

What's in swamps, anyway? Are there any others besides the one near [is it okay to name towns here?]?

WayOffT: Now I want to draw a Cantresque map of Florida. Most of it would be swamps except for beaches and maybe some hills in the north, but it would be funny.
Joshuamonkey
Owner/GAB Chair/HR Chair/ProgD

Postby Joshuamonkey » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:24 am

Snickie wrote:What's in swamps, anyway? Are there any others besides the one near [is it okay to name towns here?]?

Unique animal(s), and their hide.
Joshuamonkey's Blog
http://doryiskom.myminicity.com/
https://writealyze.com
"Don't be afraid to be different, but be as good as you can be." - President James E. Faust
I'm LDS, play the cello, and run.

Return to “Suggestions”