Chickens and coops!

Out-of-character discussion forum for players of Cantr II to discuss new ideas for the development of the Cantr II game.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

randognsac

Chickens and coops!

Postby randognsac » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:17 am

Sorry if this has been suggested, but I have been drinking. I don't want to forget this! Me and my bro were havin' a smoke earlier and he needed to feed his chickens, so we fed them. Then my bro said, why doesn't cantr have chickens. I said whoa good point, why not! Chicken is a big part of people's diets around the world. Why can't we keep chickens in a coop and get eggs that way? We should have to feed and water them. Same with cattle like herbivores. Why can't we gather milk from them? Make fences to keep them in. This has had to be suggested before but... blah blah blah! HA!
Piscator
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Chickens and coops!

Postby Piscator » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:14 am

This is actually in accepted suggestions (and has been for a while, which could be the reason why you didn't find it), but the matter is pretty complicated and will take a while.

Doug wrote:It will happen when it happens. There are a hundred things that need to be done before this is implemented.
Pretty in pink.

Return to “Suggestions”