Let's Share Good TV and Streaming Shows!

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

PaintedbyRoses

Let's Share Good TV and Streaming Shows!

Postby PaintedbyRoses » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:18 pm

I can't find anyone who has watched or who is willing to watch and talk about this show called 'Patriot' on Amazon Prime. It's so bizarre and unusual and unlike other secret agent shows or movies. I just love it. Some awesome stuff: Extended monologues about pipes, piping accessories and the piping industry in general that sound like poetic gibberish; folk songs with detailed CIA secrets for lyrics; duck hunting campfire entertainment; intro music by The Beastie Boys; platonic man cuddling; Luxembourg; Vietnamese puppetry shows; a Twizzler fetish; calming dogs; micro-penises and Debra Winger.

Watch this show and then tell me about how awesome it is.
PaintedbyRoses

Re: Let's Share Good TV and Streaming Shows!

Postby PaintedbyRoses » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:45 am

I've seen a lot of great documentaries and I wouldn't say that this is the best but I will say that...If you don't watch the documentary 'Maiden' on Amazon Prime, your life will be diminished.
Watch it.
Maiden
PaintedbyRoses

Re: Let's Share Good TV and Streaming Shows!

Postby PaintedbyRoses » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:43 am

Kanopy: http://www.kanopy.com

If you are cooped up at home and bored, Kanopy is a site where you can watch lots of videos for free if you have a library card in the United States. Not everywhere but most public libraries participate.

View for free:
- All kinds of great movies from classics to recent Oscar winners, comedies, horror, you name it.
- Lots of hard to find foreign films
- Documentaries

And you can watch lots of educational videos for subjects like:
- Languages
- The Arts
- Business
- Global Studies
- Health
- Media and Communication
- Sciences
- Social Sciences
- and many more

Plus 6202 of the Great Courses videos (which are quite expensive). I'm studying French, which has 30 lessons.

You have a limit of 10? per month of most of the videos but there are also quite a few that are unlimited.

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”