Five Nights at Freddy's anyone?

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

BosBaBe

Five Nights at Freddy's anyone?

Postby BosBaBe » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:21 pm

I don't know who's all gamers around here, but I am, and Five Nights at Freddy's is the latest craze, and I think rightfully so. This game is deceptively simple, with seemingly no plot when you start and even play through it the first time. But if you take the time to stop screaming and staring into the demonic eyes of Freddy and his crew, you begin to see the plot points, the notes on the walls, the pictures, the news articles, handwritten messages from the dead and gone... and you realize "DAMN, this game is...DEEP. It has a plot! A real plot! Maybe this guy isn't the most desperate employee ever after all?"

If anyone is interested, Five Nights at Freddy's is a relatively simple game that will scare you to death. You play as a really, really unlucky security guard who has taken a job that pays like 25$ or even less a week. You work the night shift at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria, a children's restaurant where the star attractions are the automatons Freddy the Bear and his crew. During the deep hours of the night these characters come to life, roaming the halls and hunting down poor little you, stuck in your armored security room. You are forced to keep the doors open and the lights off, because power is draining fast, and if you turn the light on, close the doors or use your cameras too much, the power will go off and leave you to be picked off by the characters. And when they catch you, they stuff you into one of their suits, crushing you due to all of the crossbars and beams that make up their inner bits. The only part of you that will ever see the light of day again are your eyeballs and teeth...so charming.

But, if you're lucky enough to make it the first night, for some reason you come back for the next night...and the next...who would do that? For 25 dollars? No way... the plot thickens yes? Yes it does.

Or maybe we're just so desperate for a plot, a reason as to why we're mind raped by those...-things- for 25$ a week. He might just be really stupid with too much free time.

Anyways, just a random topic, found this song today and felt inspired to share it.
Rebma

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's anyone?

Postby Rebma » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:37 am

Do recommend. :!:
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
Otherside

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's anyone?

Postby Otherside » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:55 pm

I've just watched this girl smash 2 lamps by jumping whilst playing it. Ha.

Might have to this weekend.
You speak in every curling wave and sing in every violent breeze.

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”